need info on canada bear hunting

huntnfool

I would like to take a trip to Canada to bow hunt for black bear. If anyone has been or has any leads on a good guide, preferably in Alberta, please contact me and help me out with some info.

gordylew

Rivervalleylodge.com I hunted with him last year and killed 2, 6 guys in camp , 11 bears killed, 5 easy P&Ys, 2 B&Cs. Great people. they work hard to make sure you have a great hunt.

Dough

Apos

Alberta Professional Outfitters Service.
http://www.apos.ab.ca/

I had a hunt booked, had to cancel due to timing, etc..
Long Story, Now, due to my job, I can't get off during the season...

Try, Alberta Wildnerness Outfillters, Louis Shilka. His references all checked out, etc...

E

Etter1

Sorry, I only have hunted quebec and I usually only hunt the cheap places that will let me by my own guide (set new baits, re-bait, set stands). Good luck, sure you'll have an awesome hunt.

Catfish369

Ever considered British Columbia? There used to be bear archery hunts for near $500 for the weekend, and lots of places have a "No Kill, No Pay" policy. I almost went on a weekender when I lived in WA state, but things happen and I didn't get to go.

Very good success rates and some pretty large bears in BC.

huntnfool

Hey guys, I really appreciate the info. I have been to Wyoming the last two years antelope hunting and want to try something else this year. A bear hunt with my bow has always been one that I wanted to try so looks like maybe next will be the year.