New Heavy Metal shells?

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Anyone else trying the new Environmetal "Heavy Metal" shells this year? I've shot Heavy Steel and Black Cloud for the last few years, but I'm trying a flat of the 3" no. 2 heavy metals this year. They pattern very well, cant wait to test em on the Avian subjects, though.

clent586

I bought 3 boxes the other day. They pattern alot better than some of the rounds I normally shoot. The ones I got are BBB for geese and at 30 yards, all shots within 30" through a modified Carlson Ext Steel choke. They pattern in my gun way better than Kent Fasteel. JMHO

craig88

bought 2 boxes of #2 3.5" but i havent patterned them yet. I am liking what i am hearing!!

jero77

I patterned the 3.5" #3 with modified choke at 30yds all but 8 pellets in a 30 inch circle, and the pattern was very even , that was alot better than I could get the blackcloud to do, And I killed a lot of ducks with blackcloud so I'm pretty stoked so far, now if they are as deadly as BC I'll be real happy

littletime

CUrious what is on the inside of those things? can ya'll bust one open and post pictures or let us know. thinking about getting a flat of them after what yall said. Anybody got any other results?

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Some premium steel and some tungsten(like in HevISHOT)

aaber

If is not broke dont fix it stick with what you trust

WaterfowlFreak

How much do they run a box...or a flat of 3" #2's er 3's?

MudDucker

Staff member
Got a case sitting in my office waiting for the pattern test as soon as my new gun gets here. Got them for $189 with free shipping. Have to get that link off of a real duck site though.

littletime

just tried to buy a case of #3's and they are sold out at Rogers but they do have #2's. So, MUDDUCKER, can you post that link. checked real duck website cant find it

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Macks has got em for 199 a flat