New Rifle

pdsniper

I finally got all the parts to finish my new Coyote rifle I used a MDT ESS Chassis with a folding butt stock and Ultimatum Multi Cal action and a IBI Carbon Fiber Barrel , IbI is a fairly new barrel company out of Canada and is building the most accurate bearrel to date that I have ever shot in all my years of shooting, I had been using Bartlen's until I tried the IBI's and so far I have been totally impressed with there accuracy, It took 3 rounds to get the rifle on target and the first 5 shot group with just 3 rounds through the barrel was a .486 group then I made a 1/4 right and 1/4 down adjustment to be dead on, today I will see what it does at 200 and 300 yrds new Toy.jpgtarget 1.jpgtarget 2.jpg

Jester896

Senior Clown
Yep..that's a zero!
Good to hear about someone else good experiences with a barrel company. I have an issue with a Bartlein barrel and can't get return phone calls or emails from them. Probably will replace it with a Kreiger or Broughton or anything else. I don't care how good your stuff is...if you can't return calls or emails about an issue you ain't getting any more of my business.

pdsniper

You need to give IBI a call fantastic customer service and they will build the barrel just how you want it you can even get them already chambered and ready to go, you wont be disappointed

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Awesome looking rig, and she's definitely spot on!

pdsniper

that's not hard around where I live just getting the time to go shoot them is the hard part took 19 out behind my house last year heard a new pack of them out there the other night so its time to go try the new rifle out

SC Hunter

Please, oh please let it be in a wood paneled min-van caliber like ol'boy was referencing the other day. :rofl:

:pop:

Love seeing the classic rounds take care of bidness.
I must have missed the wood paneled mini-van caliber conversation.... I have a safe full of rifles but love an old classic caliber!

Reactions: Dub

Dub

Its 308 standard LE sniper round and 5 bullets went through those holes and I was shooting RUAG Match ammo

:banana: :yeah: :rockon:

Rocking the wood-grained minivan in style !!!! :biggestshoot:

5 shots into a ragged hole. That's mighty sweet shooting.....new rifle has got some mojo already. (y)

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Its 308 standard LE sniper round and 5 bullets went through those holes and I was shooting RUAG Match ammo

:rockon::rockon::bounce::bounce: Made my day! Minivan Proud!

Reactions: Dub

pdsniper

yep I'm going shoot it a 200 and 300 yrds this week to see how it does, the Guy that builds these barrels is doing them totally different than the way other company's do their Carbon Fiber Barrels and so far it has been preforming every bit as well as his conventional barrels, I also put on one of MDT's muzzle breaks and wow what a difference in recoil its like shooting 556 now