*****New Years knife drawing*****

sharpeblades

:yeah::yeah:Let me start the new year off right for Woodys members.Must be a Woodys member for over a year is the only rule . .I will have my wife draw a name on Jan 1st. and send it to the winner.Thank you all and good luck

****Just put a short note as to why you would like to have the knife****

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 650
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 652
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 652
Last edited:

HermanMerman

Very kind of you. No such thing as too many knives, would love to add this one to my collection. Please add me to the drawing, Merry Christmas!

Nugefan

I would like to get my name in the hat please Sir ....

Merry Christmas and thanks for the offer ...

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
This would start my custom knife collection. Would love to skin a gobbler with it this spring. Would wear it proudly.
Thanks for this chance on your kind gesture.
Happy holidays

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I would like to have that knife because I've had some type of cold sharp steel in the form of a knife fetish from the day I was born.

Who knows, maybe the Dr. poked me with a sharp shiny instrument or something when I was born, and I decided to always have one of my own for any such atrocity going forward from then on.

I drool over the knives you guys display in this forum, and really appreciate the quality and craftmanship you fellows apply to your work.

Thanks for the generous opportunity!

flattop

That is a great looking Knife. That would be an awesome hand me down to sons and grandsons. Nice gesture to offer this as a give away!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Don't mind me.....I'm just fulfilling my fantasies by continuously popping back in and looking.

I forgot to add, Merry Christmas to you and your Family Mr. Tabor.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Nice knife and gesture, Raleigh. I like my name in the hat. It would be perfect for The Redhead to keep in her hunting gear pouch.

IFLY4U

It is always great to own a knife from such a quality craftsman.
Gary

wvdawg

Staff member
Why? Because we love them! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Raleigh. Great gesture and a fine looking knife!

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Pics of yo wife ??? :bounce:

Count me in bro, and thanks !!

PappyHoel

Please include me. That's an awesome knife, thanks for the opportunity

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Great looking knife !

Please include me in your drawing. I need a new good quality hunting knife in order to retire one my brother gave me in 1972.

Shug

Please add my name to the list for that sweet looking blade

getaff

I would love to win a custom knife. I have been wanting one for some time. I appreciate a sharp knife and the art of a custom job

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I'm in again please.

Cause like always I really love your knives Raleigh!

Happy christmas old fella

NiteHunter

Add me to the list RT. I would like the knife so I could add it to the collection of my other Tabor knives. Thanks for the opportunity and Merry Christmas.