Newnan Boy, New to Site

one3

I just wanted to take a few minutes and introduce myself to the GON Group. Well there is alot new about me I guess. I live here in Newnan and have for about 6 years now and I been messing around the area my whole live. I am new to the site and I am new to alot of things right now. My father in law loves guns so I went to a couple of gun shows with him in the last few months and caught the bug. Well, on the political front as well, I can not stand it when I think somebody is fixing to try to take my rights away. Anyway, So I bought a few guns lately. I bought a Springfield 1911 Loaded, Springfield XDM 9mm and a Ruger LCP. My wife is having a fit that I have bought so much in such a short time. I asked my father in law what sites does he go on for info about guns and stuff and his advise was GON.com. So here I am. Well that was just the start of it. Since then I have become a member of the NRA and applied for my carry permit. I am now looking to get back to the out doors like I did when I was a kid so I bought my wife and I Hoyt Bows. I bought a couple of arrows but I have a harder time making small purchases than I do the big ones. So now I want to renew myself with the outdoors and teach my kids to love the outdoors as much as I did when I was a kid.
Anyway that is a little about me. I love the board.

boneboy96

well pull up a stool and have a sit by the fire...welcome!

Whiteeagle

Welcom to the club. Lots of good people here with lots of advice. I'm in Meriwether, just out of Luthersville.

Gaducker

Howdy.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Welcome to the Campfire. I work in Newnan myself.

one3

I am pleased to meet all of you. Looks like we have a little South Atlanta group.

wvdawg

Staff member
welcome to Woody's

R

redneckcamo

Howdy !!

WELCOME too WOODYs !

I live out past thomas crossroads .... if ya need anything gimme a holler anytime !!!

and :cool::cool::cool: on the 1911 ... lets shoot sometimes !!

one3

This is the coolest thing in the world. It only took getting on the world wide web to meet folks right next door. Technology, ain't it cool.
I would love to get out and shoot my .45 or 9mm when ever I get a chance to get out. I have 3 kids, 3, 4 and 5. Between work and being a husband and daddy it is hard to find time for me. The last time I got out and done anything without guilt was.!? I can't remember.
We have to do some type of meet and greet here in Coweta County and surrounding areas.

deersled

look at all of us! welcome to the best forum on the web!

one3

Thank all of you for the big welcome. I just got back from a visit with Scott down at Rock Bottom and he is a great guy. I hope to meet all of you at the 3D shoot.