No drill sling

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
What do yall use? I like to carry some of my guns with a sling every now and then but don't want to drill any holes.

Hillbilly stalker

There is a slide on version. I have a couple for my single shot shotguns. The front loop is sewn and the rear loop slips over the butt stock and cinches down. I don't really care for them because they always work loose. Mine are older, there may be something newer and better on the market nowadays.

GLS

Classic Southern Gentleman
On my SxS's, I use the Gamekeeper's Sling which buckles to the stock end and "c" shaped leather covered spring steel piece clamps on both barrels. It can be compressed for small gauges. It is easily removed. It makes messing with dogs easier slung on shoulder rather than hunting somewhere to lay down or lean your gun against. Best feature is that it leaves the sight plane open because the opening of the "c" is on top and centered on rib. Gil
https://connecticutshotgun.co/gamekeeper-leather-shotgun-slings/

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
On my SxS's, I use the Gamekeeper's Sling which buckles to the stock end and "c" shaped leather covered spring steel piece clamps on both barrels. It can be compressed for small gauges. It is easily removed. It makes messing with dogs easier slung on shoulder rather than hunting somewhere to lay down or lean your gun against. Best feature is that it leaves the sight plane open because the opening of the "c" is on top and centered on rib. Gil
https://connecticutshotgun.co/gamekeeper-leather-shotgun-slings/

That looks nice. Any apprehension about it dropping the gun considering the barrel is help by spring steel?

GLS

Classic Southern Gentleman
I was probably in error in saying it was spring steel. It's bendable so it must not be spring steel. It won't open and release the gun. Since it slides on, it will also slide off, but not while shoulder slung. I like using it. Gil

Turkeytider

There is a slide on version. I have a couple for my single shot shotguns. The front loop is sewn and the rear loop slips over the butt stock and cinches down. I don't really care for them because they always work loose. Mine are older, there may be something newer and better on the market nowadays.

Turkeytider

From the description, I have one like this. I only use it to carry a gun over my back into and out of a dove field. Usually carrying other stuff and need my hands. Take the sling off when I’m set up.

Swamprat

Swamprat
CVA Quake Claw