No love for the Hawks???

Unicoidawg

Staff member
They made a heck of a run..... They need to get some help down low at some point. The future looks good as they are very young and should just get better.

BamaGeorgialine

If someone offers John Collins a max deal, then the Hawks can do a sign and trade with him. Hopefully that happens. I like his athletic ability but, he only shows up every other game and he stays in foul trouble. Possibly because the Hawks play him out of position because of their lack of inside players. Either way, can't keep all these young players and he's the one I think I could replace easiest.

BornToHuntAndFish

Hawks could not keep up with the scoring by Bucks' Holiday & Middleton, but made a great history making run in the playoffs & have a fine future with their young players. Looks like Coach Nate will continue in the future.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...-remove-interim-tag-coach-nate-mcmillan-title

Atlanta Hawks reach deal to remove interim tag from coach Nate McMillan's title

E5jRwXXWEAEoiwQ

stonecreek

Would not offer Collins a max deal. At best we will go into next season as the third best team in the east behind Brooklyn and Milwaukee. Not a big believer in Philadelphia because of Embid and Doc Rivers. Doc has been a train wreck in the playoffs for awhile. Hoping that Young matures some before next year. Has shown flashes of top level play but can slip back into bad habits with turnovers and poor shot selection. Overall the future is bright tho.

westcobbdog

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Great news!
My wife is out of that city.
Never to return again.
Go hawks.
Yay.