Noles/Soooners

bullgator

Appreciate it BG I know you secretly wanted to tune in:LOL:
I seriously haven’t watched one bowl game other than the pathetic Gators game. Y’all think I’m kidding about losing interest with all the NIL/ transfer portal stuff. I’m not sure if I’ll watch Georgia/OSU since I’m supposed to be at a friends house Saturday. I’m getting to where I’d rather check for bellybutton lint.

MudDucker

Staff member
Watched it till the end. Noles were balling, but so were the Okies. Seems that the Noles would find some defense at some key moments and the Okies couldn't stop the bomb. Good game!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Great win for the Noles but Norvell needs to go find him a defense during the off season. Congratulations to our Noles bros. Y'all are finally back. Just don't go gettin' the swole up head.:bounce: :rockon:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Great win for the Noles but Norvell needs to go find him a defense during the off season. Congratulations to our Noles bros. Y'all are finally back. Just don't go gettin' the swole up head.:bounce: :rockon:
Like some dawg fans? :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

bullgator

For the fans of other teams, we’re loving this matchup. I hope they beat each other’s brains out in a 0-0, 5x OT tie. Morgan and Morgan can be their new NIL sugar daddies.

SpotandStalk

I’m not sure if it’s Adam Fuller or the lack of talent on defense. I know some fans appear to have that head tore up by hornets but I’ll remain humble until we can actually stop an offense with a pulse :sneaky:

I think we’ll be good next year but defense wins championships.

SpotandStalk

Watched it till the end. Noles were balling, but so were the Okies. Seems that the Noles would find some defense at some key moments and the Okies couldn't stop the bomb. Good game!

They love the “bend but don’t break” but dadgum man a defense is allowed to get a 3 and out every now and then. You don’t have to let them start on their own 10 and drive to your 30 every time

Maybe Fuller doesn’t realize this is a thing. :ROFLMAO:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I’m not sure if it’s Adam Fuller or the lack of talent on defense. I know some fans appear to have that head tore up by hornets but I’ll remain humble until we can actually stop an offense with a pulse :sneaky:

I think we’ll be good next year but defense wins championships.

Y'all were OK against the pass last night but OK's freshman team could have run the ball against y'all and scored. Y'all gotta work on stopping the run and you'll be a solid team on both side of the ball. :rockon:

SpotandStalk

Y'all were OK against the pass last night but OK's freshman team could have run the ball against y'all and scored. Y'all gotta work on stopping the run and you'll be a solid team on both side of the ball. :rockon:

I’d imagine Lovett, Verse, Cooper are all leaving. We have 1 up and comer in Patrick Payton and 2 DL portal guys coming in. We’ve only secured 2 DL from the portal and one 4 star lb from HS. Front 7 is a huge concern.

Fix that and we have a team.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I’d imagine Lovett, Verse, Cooper are all leaving. We have 1 up and comer in Patrick Payton and 2 DL portal guys coming in. We’ve only secured 2 DL from the portal and one 4 star lb from HS. Front 7 is a huge concern.

Fix that and we have a team.

Keep winning and they will come. :wink:

Latest posts