Noles/Soooners

SpotandStalk

What's the status on FS linebacker DJ Lundy? Is he on the starting lineup?

Yessir. Dj is a starting lb and most effective in short yardage run stopping situations. He’s strong as an ox. They’ve also been using him in goal line situations. Last night was the first time he toted the rock and it didn’t result in a td. He’s had 2 rushes for about 5 yds and 2 td’s and also caught a td pass.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I thought we’d get more recruiting momentum from this yr but you’re right.

Y’all got anymore Jermaine Johnson’s laying around?

We got some bargain basement walk on two stars y'all can have. Shouldn't cost y'all much NIL money at all. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dirtroad Johnson

Yessir. Dj is a starting lb and most effective in short yardage run stopping situations. He’s strong as an ox. They’ve also been using him in goal line situations. Last night was the first time he toted the rock and it didn’t result in a td. He’s had 2 rushes for about 5 yds and 2 td’s and also caught a td pass.
Ok thanks for the reply, he's from my home town & was a stud in high school. They won the state championship his senior year undefeated & never trailed in any game for the entire season.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

SpotandStalk

Ok thanks for the reply, he's from my home town & was a stud in high school. They won the state championship his senior year undefeated & never trailed in any game for the entire season.

You know Jmorri Colson will be playing for Washington St next yr. He was on that same team.

westcobbdog

FSU qb would be a good pick for the Coons. He can spin it better than our current rookie qb plus he's got quicker feet, which you need to survive if you are the falcons qb.

SpotandStalk

FSU qb would be a good pick for the Coons. He can spin it better than our current rookie qb plus he's got quicker feet, which you need to survive if you are the falcons qb.

I’d love to see Travis in the ATL but they’ll have to wait another year to get him.