Nosler

patriot15joe

I’ve been having a hard time finding the nosler ballistic tip for my .243 that I load. Bass pro and academy quit carrying the noslers a long time ago. They have been out of stock on the nosler website and on back order on midway for quite a while too. Has nosler stopped making their bullets for reloading?

GregoryB.

I’ve been having a hard time finding the nosler ballistic tip for my .243 that I load. Bass pro and academy quit carrying the noslers a long time ago. They have been out of stock on the nosler website and on back order on midway for quite a while too. Has nosler stopped making their bullets for reloading?
Is the a specific bullet that you are looking for ?

Dub

Snooze & you lose.

That is how it is....and how it has been with components & ammo since the riots, Covid & Biden Administration

I just checked the other link I posted for you on the 95gr BT's with Blue Collar Reloading.

Just like when @Jester896 looked, they are in stock.

ldavid008

I gave up on my usual suspects a couple of months ago and went to google. Even then it took a lot of dead ends to find some in stock at a price and/or shipping that I was willing to pay. But persistence payed off and we are now comfortably stocked up for awhile.