Occupations?

scottl29

Hotel and Restaurant Management
Been in all sorts of roles and am a chef as well. Been doing it for 18 years.

I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but I manage them!

LLove

Jim says i have to change mine from personal trainer / massage therapist to "sit there and look pretty" because he hasn't seen my massage table set up in so long.. lol

PABOW

Environmental Operations - Tropicana Products Inc.

Hire date 10-4-1976 *** 8 more to go !!!!!

Rick

DeerHawg

Firefighter/EMT for 6yrs in Saint Lucie County Florida

captbrian

deckhand on several charterboats down here in panama city, then moved back to ga. to graduate high school. took advantage of the HOPE, went to EMT school, did that for nearly 5 years, then moved back to panama city to fish. i'm a charter captain, occasional commercial fisherman, a yacht delivery captain from time to time. seen some awesome places doing that, but as i said, full time charter captain. it has it's ups and downs.

now, i'm getting ready to go back to school. getting back into the health care field. going to get a nursing degree, and have a little job security and good pay/benefits. there's something nice to have.

riverdog

I run a large gravure web press for a international printing co. Designs like Butcher Block laminate counter tops. Also have a small vinyl sign and print shop at home.

chughes

I am a Lineman For North Georgia EMC In Dalton,Ga

Been doing Linework for 11yrs.

Like climbing, But Buckets are sure nice.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I've worked for the same com. for 20 years now! contruction comercal! I'm the jobsite superviser! Somebody has to do it!!!

Hunter922

Someone left the shovel out...

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Certified Clinical Perfusionist

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Barehand transmission lineman, southwestern corner of the state, Georgia Power Co. For two and a half more years anyway. Then I have some hooks and a belt for sale.

Due to unforseen circumstances, it`ll be 4 more years, from next week, till I call it quits.

If I don`t wear slam out before that. :rolleyes:

You young linemen that love to climb, use a bucket truck every chance you get. Those hooks will wear you out. Especially when you`re climbin` 60 to 95 foot wooden poles, and 175 foot steel towers. On a real regular basis.

Roberson

woodworker, and a rocket scientist in the side...........