***Official 2016 Turkey Challenge Trash Talking Thread****

Triggerfinger_4

Went to the gas station and saw some turkey calls. the cashier noticed and asked if I turkey hunt. He gave me some great new tips! Anyone ever tried callin in a whole flock of crows to strike up a gobbler? How about calling in hoot owls before daylight? Anybody got any tips? Never tried or even heard of this but I figured I need to step up my game for this challenge.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Bshad gave me a new slate call & 2 mouths.
Now I'm set. Showed me how to use the slate.

bshadrick

Y'all don't tell kmac I found a big group of crows this weekend

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I only ground check them if I had to shoot 'em out the tree. Never know what i actually kilt till it's on the ground

True.
With these new call bshad gave me its like he don't want to call for me anymore. :huh:
I maynot kill a turkey this year. :banginghe

bshadrick

True.
With these new call bshad gave me its like he don't want to call for me anymore. :huh:
I maynot kill a turkey this year. :banginghe

i haven't taught you everything I know on a slate call :fine: you remember I got the call that will make you second guess a gobbling turkey :rofl:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Yalls eye might shine
& your teeth might glitter
But u can't out call this gobbler getter !

hoppie

Anybody else going out with a youth for some live practice this weekend?

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Yalls eye might shine
& your teeth might glitter
But u can't out call this gobbler getter !

If BKW would have said that I might agree:bounce::bounce:

Anybody else going out with a youth for some live practice this weekend?

Taking a good buddy that's chairbound this weekend and try to call up some live action for him.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I need it Kmac.Called one 400 yds across a field last yr for him.Bird was standing at 30yds and he was pulling the trigger and nothing happened. After wrenching another shell we found out he didn't have the pump action locked in. Bird was long gone. He was frustrated at the time but we look back on it as a successful hunt now.