Official 2021 Dawg end of the year projection

BamaGeorgialine

Dawgs win by 17 all year! ?????

Dabo and Clemson are a great team if we had all of our players I think UGA would definitely win but we have lost Gilbert, Pickens, and prolly Washington for the game that makes us vulnerable in the passing game. The DC at Clemson is one of the best!

If UGA makes it to the SEC Championship game we will play Bama again unless y'all lose to Ole Miss or A&M, that is really the only teams I see given Bama any trouble unless Auburn finds a rabbit foot! :bounce:
Bama plays Ole Miss and A&M back to back. That's going to be really really tough. Especially being defending Champs. They are going to get everyone's best shot for sure. Not sure where but, I believe Bama loses two regular season games. Don't like it. Just keepin it real G

westcobbdog

Bama plays Ole Miss and A&M back to back. That's going to be really really tough. Especially being defending Champs. They are going to get everyone's best shot for sure. Not sure where but, I believe Bama loses two regular season games. Don't like it. Just keepin it real G

If Ole Miss could play a lick of D they would be fairly scary with that Offense.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Saturdays game won’t make a difference one way or the other but I expect both teams to be fighting like cats and dogs. ?

Oh yes it will. There's only room for one 1 loss team in the playoff berths and it ain't gonna be us. We're the team the sports media loves until it's hatin' time.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
If we go 7-5 this year I’ll be strutting around like a game rooster till next year ?
You strutting now at 6 wins? With the Dawgs in the playoffs?

image.gif

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer