Official 2021 Dawg end of the year projection

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
These threads are always a hoot, and meaningless. :rofl:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I think this is the best chance the Dawgs have had in a while, but I still think they lose game 1.

I agree with you. The stars are alignEd, good recruiting, good coach, and only three real games all season. It’s no excuse football this weekend.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
T is master at shadow casting and has you mutts on the rise.
I distain Auburn slightly more than the Dawgs.
Auburn and UGA are both 1 in 3 in the last 10 times they played Bama.
You have to go back about another decade to find a win by UGA since Auburn beat Bama. So there is that.
Saban's days are numbered and Kirby will reign supreme! ::ke::rofl:

Miami gonna destroy the mighty Bama this weekend! :yeah:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Saban's days are numbered and Kirby will reign supreme! ::ke::rofl:

Miami gonna destroy the mighty Bama this weekend! :yeah:

Amazing, why are you worried about Bama.

Better hope Dabo don’t beat the brakes off you Dawgs. Be a long season after that, you can’t lose a game the remainder of the season and be in contention.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Amazing, why are you worried about Bama.

Better hope Dabo don’t beat the brakes off you Dawgs. Be a long season after that, you can’t lose a game the remainder of the season and be in contention.

Dawgs win by 17 all year! ?????

Dabo and Clemson are a great team if we had all of our players I think UGA would definitely win but we have lost Gilbert, Pickens, and prolly Washington for the game that makes us vulnerable in the passing game. The DC at Clemson is one of the best!

If UGA makes it to the SEC Championship game we will play Bama again unless y'all lose to Ole Miss or A&M, that is really the only teams I see given Bama any trouble unless Auburn finds a rabbit foot! :bounce:

I predict tUGA will lose a game they shouldnt
We just might.. A Buckeye Fan of all people should know the signs since your team does it more then any other..

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
We just might.. A Buckeye Fan of all people should know the signs since your team does it more then any other..
Kirby has the team to get to the playoff this year as long as they don’t lose the ones their supposed to win. Saturdays game won’t make a difference one way or the other but I expect both teams to be fighting like cats and dogs. ?