Official, Slayer's Bash UT thread..

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
After 40 years this has to be the most ironic meme on the net. Go ahead and post up total championships by team, paint the whole picture there Rack.

It's 2022 and Bama is still second place. That's a picture we can all agree is beautiful!:bounce:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
It's 2022 and Bama is still second place. That's a picture we can all agree is beautiful!:bounce:

What’s this we crap, the saving grace is if history holds this will be the last cycle of DAWG bloviating in my lifetime.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
What’s this we crap, the saving grace is if history holds this will be the last cycle of DAWG bloviating in my lifetime.

"We" as in everybody but Bama fans. Did I already say they are in second place?::ke::bounce:

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Man, yall are milking this NC for all its worth!!! Not sure why it's more important then the other recent ones the pups have won....wait a minute....oh yea I see now why it's so important.:bounce:
Come on @Madsnooker y'all to young to understand! ::ke::rofl:

I have read it will be UGA, Bama, tOSU & prolly Clemson in the playoffs!
I hope we get to play y'all! :cheers:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Man, yall are milking this NC for all its worth!!! Not sure why it's more important then the other recent ones the pups have won....wait a minute....oh yea I see now why it's so important.:bounce:

And how did tOSU wind up last year? Oh yeah, that's right, bridesmaid for Hairball & co.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Madsnooker

Come on @Madsnooker y'all to young to understand! ::ke::rofl:

I have read it will be UGA, Bama, tOSU & prolly Clemson in the playoffs!
I hope we get to play y'all! :cheers:

I'm just messing with yall. I'm glad for yall and you should crow all you can. Those trophies are hard to come by no mater how talented you are. And yes, I've been waiting on an OSU/ pup matchup for years now. Hope it happens this year finally. :rockon: