Oh Boy, Ya'll help....1/24/05

Thread starter #1

cowboyron

Well I got my new summons today for jury duty. As most know I missed my first one and just missed life in prison. The MAN told me I better not miss this one. I get on here every night so keep this bumped to the top so I don't forget. I'm a busy man these days and it is easy to forget such things that may bore you to death and earn you a whole ten bucks. The price you have to pay to do your civic duty. :( The big day is now the 24th of Jan. and that is when Aunt Bee will be here to see me. :mad: Least with Ma being here she won't let me forget. :clap:

Toliver

Hey, cowboy, don't forget to go to court on the 24th.

Glad I could help. :)

pendy

Jan. 24th

Yes I will be there and I will keep you on your toes. Can't wait to see everyone.

Love Aunt Bee

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Thread starter #5

cowboyron

Bender, She could do that but I don't think there would be much left of it when it hits the ground from what ever altitude she will be passing over. :D

QuakerBoy

Ron...just save us all the trouble and turn yerself in now.

Pendy will visit ya in prison.

QuakerBoy

Don't worry Ron...I'll turn you in........................nnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....I mean hide you :D

pendy

Bowbender

If I were driving down I could sure drop off a cheesecake, but since I'm flying I guess we better wait. I'm really sorry.

I'm sure cowboyron will save you a piece. Do you think???

::huh: ::huh: ::huh: ::huh:

GeauxLSU

Got your back cowboyron. Tuesday, Jan 25th. Written on my calendar. I'll shoot you a note the night before so you don't forget...
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Al33

Hey Cowboy,

iffen it's criminal trial, just tell them that Toliver is your 4th cousin on your mother's side by a previous marriage. When they discover Toliver is a law enforcement officer, no matter his abilities, or lack thereof, they will excuse you.

Al ;)

QuakerBoy

Al33 said:
iffen it's criminal trial, just tell them that Toliver is your 4th cousin on your mother's side by a previous marriage. When they discover Toliver is a law enforcement officer, no matter his abilities, or lack thereof, they will excuse you.

Al ;)

Al...I bet just sayin you know Toliver you could get out on a hardship plea