Older dude looking for a place to hunt

Dudley Do-Wrong

Our land owner informed us that she is trying to sell her property. This means that I need a new place to hunt. So, I am looking for an established club or a small piece of property to lease in middle Georgia

What am I looking for?

I am not a "brown and down" hunter; I prefer 3 does a year for my freezer and trophy hunt bucks. I like to hunt property that is well maintained including food plots. A camp with power and water is a huge plus. I am also an avid turkey hunter. I am not in favor of members having multiple "private" stands. I currently have some physical limitations due to recent back surgery but I strive to pull my own weight.

Send me a message if you think I could be a good fit for your lease.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Our land owner informed us that she is trying to sell her property. This means that I need a new place to hunt. So, I am looking for an established club or a small piece of property to lease in middle Georgia

What am I looking for?

I am not a "brown and down" hunter; I prefer 3 does a year for my freezer and trophy hunt bucks. I like to hunt property that is well maintained including food plots. A camp with power and water is a huge plus. I am also an avid turkey hunter. I am not in favor of members having multiple "private" stands. I currently have some physical limitations due to recent back surgery but I strive to pull my own weight.

Send me a message if you think I could be a good fit for your lease.
About what areas. Countys

Dudley Do-Wrong

Middle Ga,,,, I live in Warner Robins (Houston County)

Dudley Do-Wrong

Still lookin

ssramage

Good luck, and I mean that. It's crazy to me how competitive hunting leases have gotten in the last 10-15 years and it's getting worse. I can remember when I first joined this site, that hunting leases came up all of the time. You had plenty of options. Now it seems like you rarely, if ever, see clubs with openings and they fill almost as quick as someone gets out.

If you find a good club, you better plan to be in it for the long haul.