One of My Favorites

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Smoked chicken taquitos!

Pulled smoked chicken quick-braised in beer and southwestern seasonings with roasted/peeled poblanos, jalapenos, roasted red peppers, green onions, and lime juice:

taquitos1.jpg

Rolled up in corn tortillas with a bunch of sharp cheddar and Monterey Jack and fried, then on a plate with queso sauce, Mexican rice, and a guacamole salad:

taquitos2.jpg

I hurted myself.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Oh, dang!

HermanMerman

Those look mighty fine. That dog is gonna be peeling the wallpaper off the walls tonight!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Those look mighty fine. That dog is gonna be peeling the wallpaper off the walls tonight!
These were last night. I run on a 24-hour picture delay. :)

pjciii

Smoked chicken taquitos!

Pulled smoked chicken quick-braised in beer and southwestern seasonings with roasted/peeled poblanos, jalapenos, roasted red peppers, green onions, and lime juice:

View attachment 1287286

Rolled up in corn tortillas with a bunch of sharp cheddar and Monterey Jack and fried, then on a plate with queso sauce, Mexican rice, and a guacamole salad:

View attachment 1287287

I hurted myself.
Dang it. That looks great. I would hurt myself also and curled up next to Arlo.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Dang it. That looks great. I would hurt myself also and curled up next to Arlo.
That's exactly what I did. Had some for lunch the next day, too. :)

ambush80

Smoked chicken taquitos!

View attachment 1287286

View attachment 1287287

I hurted myself.
Yum. Where's the other six? Those look like suggested serving size: 10.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Yum. Where's the other six? Those look like suggested serving size: 10.
Those are actually pretty big, but I did go back for seconds. :)