OOW Flooring Salesman

MCBUCK

That's right folks! Old McBuck is out of work, and prospecting for a job. The housing industry tanked and killed the flooring industry when it went down. So here is what you get:
A 47 year old college student, that has 15 years sales experience in both inside, and outside sales (territory manager). Decent MS07 skills, both Word and Excel. Two and a half years of college, but no degree yet. What I do have is the ability to communicate with either a lawyer, judge, thief or thug (oops, all the same). I can convey a message to any education, demographic, or income level. I have a great knowledge of the flooring industry/products, and some trucking industry experience; some supervisory skills that I learned from the U.S. Army, and mostly a desire to work. I am located in Chatsworth, Ga. Please PM me with any inquiries, leads or offers.

BIGABOW

try Rayburn-Nash.. 404-377-6436... talk to Tony Knight,
friend of mine subs from them, see if they need a salesman.... Good Luck

MCBUCK

Thank you both for the kind replies, offers, and direction. I was hired this a.m. as operations manager for a small flooring distributor here in Dalton. God moves in strange & myterious ways, and in His peculiar timing.

deadend

Thank you both for the kind replies, offers, and direction. I was hired this a.m. as operations manager for a small flooring distributor here in Dalton. God moves in strange & myterious ways, and in His peculiar timing.

That he does! Congrats on finding a job in this economy!