opinions on joining the free masons.

White Horse

Old And Real Ornery
fellowcraft or witchcraft all the same gibberish. "Mote it be" is the words of all witchcrafters
You either bow dn to the one and only master creator of the universe -OR- bow to man the master mason. I bow to NO MAN..

And you know all this how? Book, page, publication information please. Or is it just your opinion? Or your imagination?

White Horse

Old And Real Ornery
So, your infinite knowledge of all things, you Don't know this? Amazing.

http://www.wiccantogether.com/group...:Comment:1697418&groupId=1070680:Group:165424

Sweetie, when did I claim "infinite knowledge of all things?" And, just because some "Wiccans" claim one thing or another, what does that mean to me? I am not a "Wiccan."

You are the one who claims to know, but who won't give us your references (except for a link to some obscure "Wiccan" website) so that we can learn too.

apoint

Sweetie, when did I claim "infinite knowledge of all things?" And, just because some "Wiccans" claim one thing or another, what does that mean to me? I am not a "Wiccan."

You are the one who claims to know, but who won't give us your references (except for a link to some obscure "Wiccan" website) so that we can learn too.
First of all, I only like women so you will have to find yourself another sweetie. You ask for the truth and I gave you the factual truth and your still in denial.
Once said," you cant handle the truth".
I answered your question , now please tell us about the secret rituals you masons preform, and I will show you again where they originated from.

Artfuldodger

First of all, I only like women so you will have to find yourself another sweetie. You ask for the truth and I gave you the factual truth and your still in denial.
I answered your question , now please tell us about the secret rituals you masons preform, and I will show you again where they originated from.

The rituals concerning death of the old man and rebirth sound more like Christianity than Wiccan.

apoint

The rituals concerning death of the old man and rebirth sound more like Christianity than Wiccan.

Actually, witchcraft takes all things of God and twist them into the unholy. Ever heard of antichrist...
Ever heard of the devil deceiving. Ever heard of satan being an angel of light but he is a deceiver.
I know more than I care to admit and I surly do not want to perpetuate the knowledge of evil.
God created all things and there is nothing created that he did not create. So , a lot of evil is distorted in a vail of seemingly good. For instance, abortion is named "plan parenthood" and goes disguised as women's health when its murder for profit.
Again, " affordable health care system", the list goes on.

White Horse

Old And Real Ornery

Sugar, I call you that because I figure you must be about 12 years old. A grown man would provide the citations for his outrageous claims. You claim knowledge and call names based on something you "know" but you won't explain how you know it. That's childish, and it makes us think you are just making it all up.

Every time I come to this thread I'm reminded of how clueless and ignorant some really are.

It's funny watching some that call themself Christians judging from their high horse something they don't even have the slightest clue about.

Carry on, it's cheap entertainment

Sugar, I call you that because I figure you must be about 12 years old. A grown man would provide the citations for his outrageous claims. You claim knowledge and call names based on something you "know" but you won't explain how you know it. That's childish, and it makes us think you are just making it all up.

It's ignorance at it's best.

apoint

All the personal attacks and childish name calling is coming from you and your mason witchcraft clan.
Exactly what liberals do when they cant win a debate.
Guess I hit a nerve with you man worshipers but I never knew it was a mans club because of lewd behaviour for other men as you keep demonstrating with sugar sweetie talk to the same gender.
I thought the rules for posting on Christian forum was you had to be a Christian. Ah well so goes the forum.

White Horse

Old And Real Ornery
All the personal attacks and childish name calling is coming from you and your mason witchcraft clan.
Guess I hit a nerve with you man worshipers but I never knew it was a mans club because of lewd behaviour for other men as you keep demonstrating with sugar sweetie talk to the same gender.
I thought the rules for posting on Christian forum was you had to be a Christian. Ah well so goes the forum.

Let's see, I made fun of you by calling you "Sweetie" and "Sugar" while you have called me and all Masons "evil," "satanic," practitioners of "witchcraft," and "deceived," but you refuse to cite the book you claim to have learned all that from. The rules of debate require proof from the one making a proposition, and you can't prove a negative, so, if this was a debate it would be up to you to prove that "Masonry is witchcraft" but the only proof you have offered so far is a link to an obscure Internet site.

How am I to know what gender you actually are?

And I still maintain that you are about 12 years old, not more than 13.

apoint

Let's see, I made fun of you by calling you "Sweetie" and "Sugar" while you have called me and all Masons "evil," "satanic," practitioners of "witchcraft," and "deceived," but you refuse to cite the book you claim to have learned all that from. The rules of debate require proof from the one making a proposition, and you can't prove a negative, so, if this was a debate it would be up to you to prove that "Masonry is witchcraft" but the only proof you have offered so far is a link to an obscure Internet site.

How am I to know what gender you actually are?

And I still maintain that you are about 12 years old, not more than 13.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Freemasonry/freemasonry_exposed.htm

White Horse

Old And Real Ornery
You are good at finding Anti-Mason websites.

They are all rubbish.

For a complete refutation of all the Anti-Mason's illiterate calumnies, read:

Robinson, John J. A Pilgrim's Path: Freemasonry and the Religious Right. New York: M. Evans and Company, 1993.

apoint

You are good at finding Anti-Mason websites.

They are all rubbish.

For a complete refutation of all the Anti-Mason's illiterate calumnies, read:

Robinson, John J. A Pilgrim's Path: Freemasonry and the Religious Right. New York: M. Evans and Company, 1993.

Videos must be embedded.

Last edited by a moderator:

Artfuldodger

The forum is about Christianity. You don't have to be a Christian to participate. You don't have to be a Christian to be a Free Mason, just believe in a Great Architect of the Universe. It's up to the individual person as how he sees this one Great Architect. It's the same in Boy Scouts too. Neither are just a Christian organization or religion but you can be a Christian. It would stand to reason that in America, most masons and Boy Scouts are Christian or future Christians. and in the middle east, most masons are Muslim or Jewish.
In this forum we would be required to discuss how Freemasonry affects Christians and Jews. Weird that we have a forum of combined Christianity and Judaism but that's another topic.

apoint

The forum is about Christianity. You don't have to be a Christian to participate. You don't have to be a Christian to be a Free Mason, just believe in a Great Architect of the Universe. It's up to the individual person as how he sees this one Great Architect. It's the same in Boy Scouts too. Neither are just a Christian organization or religion but you can be a Christian. It would stand to reason that in America, most masons and Boy Scouts are Christian or future Christians. and in the middle east, most masons are Muslim or Jewish.
In this forum we would be required to discuss how Freemasonry affects Christians and Jews. Weird that we have a forum of combined Christianity and Judaism but that's another topic.

Your statement in red is weird to me. Which tells me a lot about you. You must think as white horse, that I am an ignorant 13 yr old. { Mathew 18-4 }
You are not a Christian if your a freemason but a tool for satan himself.
Please tell me what is a Christian.??

Last edited:

Artfuldodger

[/COLOR]

Your statement in red is weird to me. Which tells me a lot about you. You must think as white horse, that I am an ignorant 13 yr old. { Mathew 18-4 }
You are not a Christian if your a freemason but a tool for satan himself.
Please tell me what is a Christian.??

What is weird about a combined forum of Christianity and Judaism is one group are Christians and the other group is still waiting on a Messiah. Not to include Messianic Judaism as they are Christians. A Christian believes that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who died for our sins, resurrected, and ascended to his Father. A Christian believes this has already happened.

It's as ironic to me to put them in the same forum as Freemasonry putting Muslims and Hindu believers in with Christians. It's as wrong to me as the Boy Scouts and Freemasonry only requiring a belief in a God instead of the God. This is one of the reasons I personally wouldn't want to be a member. This and their rituals on dying and rebirth. To do that would make me feel like I'm mocking my real rebirth. I don't believe they are a Satanic cult or that Satan is abusing them with trickery.

So what does this say about my beliefs? Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, is my statement weird or the combined Christian Judaism forum weird?