OSU July update

Madsnooker

OSU just stole Sabans #1 pick as his DB for the 22 class in Terrance Brooks from Texas. Didn't even have an OSU offer until 1.5 weeks ago. Went up for a visit last week and just committed 20 minutes ago. Texas fans in shock as they thought they were getting him if Saban couldn't steal him away. Lol

If OSU hangs on to Singletary, Brooks and Brown that will be an epic DB haul this year to go with the 2 5* DBs in the 21 class.

It's great to be a Buckeye!!!

Oh yea, JTT should announce for OSU any minute to finally finish out OSUs already great class of 21 and then I think OSU gets 2 more huge commits by the 4th of July getting OSU closer to 300 pts yet again. :clap:

Last edited:

BamaGeorgialine

It's like taking the hottest chic in school to Prom that doesn't have a date yet. Everyone wants her, she just happened to be dumb enough to pick me. I didn't steal her from anyone. The kid just happened to be dumb enough to pick OSU!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
He went from Tx to OH and was scheduled with Saban in AL this weekend. He committed without talking to Nic. Kind of like the girl that goes to the prom with her second choice afraid who she really wants to go with won’t ask her.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
OSU just stole Sabans #1 pick as his DB for the 22 class in Terrance Brooks from Texas. Didn't even have an OSU offer until 1.5 weeks ago. Went up for a visit last week and just committed 20 minutes ago. Texas fans in shock as they thought they were getting him if Saban couldn't steal him away. Lol

If OSU hangs on to Singletary, Brooks and Brown that will be an epic DB haul this year to go with the 2 5*s in the 21 class.

It's great to be a Buckeye!!!

Oh yea, JTT should announce for OSU any minute to finally finish out OSUs already great class of 21 and then I think OSU gets 2 more huge commits by the 4th of July getting OSU closer to 300 pts yet again. :clap:
I can’t believe all the negativity coming from these guys. You’d think they hate tOSU or something. ?

bullgator

Go Buckeyes!...:banana::banana::rockon::rockon:

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I'm just messing with ya man. I don't hate OSU. I really really dislike Auburn. That's about it
Me and you live in enemy territory seems like. Lotta barn love around PTC/coweta

Madsnooker

Sorry guys I'm at the lightning game and my hearing is gone.
Just took a quick look here and see it's going as expected. :cheers: