OSU July update

bullgator

2-1 Bolts in third. I love college football but this is non stop intense action. Awesome to watch in person!!!!
It’s an hour away and I’ve never been to a Lightning game. Not sure why I haven’t except being a southerner I didn’t grow up a hockey fan. I think that whole Lightning organization in a model for pro sports.

Madsnooker

It’s an hour away and I’ve never been to a Lightning game. Not sure why I haven’t except being a southerner I didn’t grow up a hockey fan. I think that whole Lightning organization in a model for pro sports.
Man you have got to get to a game. I never watched 1 minute of hickey until about 4 yrs ago and reluctantly went to a game. Loved it ever since. The action is non stop and extremely entertaining.

bullgator

Man you have got to get to a game. I never watched 1 minute of hickey until about 4 yrs ago and reluctantly went to a game. Loved it ever since. The action is non stop and extremely entertaining.
Maybe I will. I’ll have to get Hockey for Dummies so I know what I’m watching when I go.
Just watching last night I could tell Montreal was more aggressive and controlling the game. Tampa Bay got lucky with that second goal which helped change the momentum. Our goalie was MVP.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
how can you have a July update when its still June?

Oh that's easy to do if you're an tOSU homer. We'll probably get the August update in a week or so. Snook likes to keep us on the edge of our seats with respect to tOSU football and Guth is always good for an assist. They are kind of like a one man tag team.:bounce:

stonecreek

All this talk about blue chip recruits had me reminiscing about some of the great ones in the past.

Attachments

• 8946B923-E89C-4D0F-91F6-489622735D22.jpeg
    8946B923-E89C-4D0F-91F6-489622735D22.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 4

Madsnooker

Maybe I will. I’ll have to get Hockey for Dummies so I know what I’m watching when I go.
Just watching last night I could tell Montreal was more aggressive and controlling the game. Tampa Bay got lucky with that second goal which helped change the momentum. Our goalie was MVP.
Yep you are spot on. TB lucky to win that game. That second goal was just ridiculous. We had a pair of Montreal fans sitting next to us and one commented with 8 seconds left in the second "that does it for the second period and I can't believe we only tied it up, we should be up by 3" then the lightning flew down the ice and made that diving goal with 2 seconds left and it was just pandemonium. It was awesome. The look on the faces of those 2 fans was painful to see!:rofl: At that point Montreal had out shot TB 29 to 8. Lol

Madsnooker

Oh that's easy to do if you're an tOSU homer. We'll probably get the August update in a week or so. Snook likes to keep us on the edge of our seats with respect to tOSU football and Guth is always good for an assist. They are kind of like a one man tag team.:bounce:
I'm waiting on the 2 other top 100 recruits to also commit by the 4th and then I'll upload the August update. Patience fellas!:D

bullgator

Yep you are spot on. TB lucky to win that game. That second goal was just ridiculous. We had a pair of Montreal fans sitting next to us and one commented with 8 seconds left in the second "that does it for the second period and I can't believe we only tied it up, we should be up by 3" then the lightning flew down the ice and made that diving goal with 2 seconds left and it was just pandemonium. It was awesome. The look on the faces of those 2 fans was painful to see!:rofl: At that point Montreal had out shot TB 29 to 8. Lol
I don’t know if they showed it at Amalie, but that goal was scored with .3 seconds left in the period. That’s 3/10 of a second on the clock.

Madsnooker

I don’t know if they showed it at Amalie, but that goal was scored with .3 seconds left in the period. That’s 3/10 of a second on the clock.
I meant to put .2 seconds not 2 seconds but it might have been .3 like you said. Hard to keep up with it live but awesome goal. I hope it looked as good on TV as it did live?

Madsnooker

Hey pup fans, any of you know much about Kojo Antwi? Supposedly committing on Monday and is one of the top receivers in the country. I don't know anything about him but supposedly picking between OSU and the pups?

Doboy Dawg

8985F016-9032-45E1-815E-8B7032774632.jpeg

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Lol. The bucks still have the #1 class with 4 other DB’s.looks like he decided he didn’t want to compete for a spot.

So if they leave/decom from OSU it's because they couldn't/didn't want to compete, but Fields leaving UGA was...................:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

TinKnocker

Lol. The bucks still have the #1 class with 4 other DB’s.looks like he decided he didn’t want to compete for a spot.
He was the highest rated DB in the 2022 class. I'm sure he was super scared of the competition. ?

Last edited: