parts for sale

muddsmoker

I have 4 Michelin XZL tires which I purchased almost a year ago with plans of using them on a rock crawler project which fell through. They are military tires and fit any 20 inch rim. Would be great on an extremey buggy or mud truck. They have been run but still have well over 95% tread. Most still have the little molding nubs on them. I can deliver these a short distance for fuel costs. Due to the size I will not ship these. Pics available on request only. $500. OBO Need these gone soon all offers considered.

Dodge 5.2-5.9L headers - $200 (Hunter Army Airfield)
There are stainless shorty headers for custom and street rod applications. They can be used in any dodge or jeep vehicle with the 5.2-5.9L motors with modification to the remainder of the stock exhaust. I had plans to use these on a Jeep with a swapped in mopar engine but the project whent a different way. I had these sold but the deal fell through so Im listing them again. I can ship these if needed at your expense. Cash or paypal only. Pics on request only. New never installed. $200. OBO

99 Dodge ram van 5.2L motor ran when I purchased it. Complete from throttle body to oil pan and flex plate to front assesories. It will come with a free core buildable 5.9L block with rotating assembly still installed. These would be great for Jeep swaps or a nice upgrade for any mopar carbed motor. $400. OBO for it all. I need it gone. I might also have a wire harness for this which will go with it as well.

89 Jeep YJ Dana 30 front complete with vacumn disconnect harness and steering components still installed as well as stock leaf springs(one looks bent but not sure). $200. OBO

89 Jeep YJ Dana 35C Rear axle. Complete with stock gears and leaf springs still installed. $100. OBO

89 Jeep YJ Power steering shaft. Used but in great shape. U-joints on both ends. $75. OBO

89 Jeep YJ Power steering gearbox with Stock pitman arm still installed. $75. OBO

89 Jeep YJ Power steering pump with brackets for 4.2L motor. $40. OBO

89 Jeep YJ Dash and Underhood wire harnesses to include the fuse block. Some possible minor cutting when the previous owner had the Jeep. I only removed it from the vehicle. $100. OBO

89 Jeep YJ glove box-grab handle assembly, grey. $25. OBO

83 CJ-7 Rear Widetrack AMC 20. Stock gears (I think they are 3.73 to 1) $100. OBO

83 CJ-7 Widetrack Dana 30 Front. Stock Gears. Complete from hub to hub with tie rod and draglink for steering still installed. $150. OBO

83 CJ-7 Dana 300 complete with shifter. $250. OBO

83 CJ-7 T-4 Manual Transmission. Shifts through gears fine however I never got to run this as it was in a project I bought planing a drive train swap. $100. OBO

CJ-7/YJ Passenger side seat bracket. $25. OBO

CJ-7 1 inch Daystar Polyurethan body lift bushing kit. This is complete with all replacement bushings and hardware. New never installed but I did open the box to inspect it. $100. OBO

CJ-7 Rear HD Spring shackle hangers. Bought from JC whitney. New never installed. $35. OBO

CJ HD Steering gearbox mount bracket. New never installed. $80. OBO

CJ-7 brake lines thet run from the booster to the proportioning valve. $10. OBO

CJ-7 Power brake booster. Used but in good shape. $50. OBO

CJ/AMC V8 fuel pump X2. Used but work fine. Pulled from running motors. $20. OBO

CJ/AMC V8 distributor X2. Pulled from running engines. Include cap and partial set of wires. $75. OBO

CJ/AMC V8 water pump X2. Both pulled from running engines. $40. OBO

CJ-7 Dash. Stock with a couple holes from previous owners modifications. Mostly complete. Just need it gone. $25. OBO CJ-7 Power steering gear box complete with stock pitman arm still installed. $75. OBO

All parts are OBO. I have a lot of parts from 3 project Jeeps. I can get pics of any of it if interested. Prefer local pickup but can deliver a close distance for a few extra bucks for fuel costs. Small parts I am willing to ship at your expense.

Some parts I might be willing to take in trade if you have them laying around are
Axle shafts from a 78/79 F-250 HD dana 44 front.
Brake calipers and mounting hardware for Same axle.

Please email Ben at bclark1975@hotmail.com or call my cell (912) 604 9558 with questions. No calls after 9PM please. Cash or Paypal only. I will hold parts once paid for. Thanks