Pay It Forward - Indian Creek Turkey Choke

Coastal Tiger

So I ordered an Indian Creek 0.555 Black Diamond choke for my sons 20ga. Benelli M2 through a secondhand retailer (open box) but received a 0.555 20ga. IC choke for Browning Invector+ models. The company owner refunded my money in full and said no need to return it, but if I knew of someone who could use it, feel free to give it to them. I feel the need to give a shout out to Brandon (owner of buyboxclub.com) for the great customer service and nice gesture.

With that being said, I want to Pay It Forward and will gladly ship the choke to you or meet somewhere in Columbus, GA area. Only catch is we need to see a picture of the bird killed with it this year.

IMG_3293.jpgIMG_3294.jpg

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
It you are still looking for a choke check with Midwest turkey call supply Screenshot_20220218-203234.png

cowhornedspike

Indian Creek bought and now owns Midwest Turkey call supply...might explain why they have them...

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Great gesture!

FootLongDawg

I had a thread on here a couple of years ago about how I could not get any choke makers to contact me about an appropriate choke for my new 20.gauge shooting TSS shells. I finally stated the first maker that called me would get my business. Indian Creek won, and I'm glad they did cause my shotgun shoots lights out. Good company