Posting Hunting Spots

chase870

Possum Sox
Man these can be fun! I challenge you to come to South Georgia and kill ducks every time on public land. I’ll even put you within a half mile of the best spot I know of and see if you can kill them. I’m not sure what land you hail from, but that’s a mighty confident position your taking. I would say our waters to a unfamiliar individual could be if not are the most dangerous situations around. I would get good insurance on your boat before your try it. It ain’t all smooth sailing around here. Proof is in the pudding! Let’s see it!
I just may be a bit more comfortable in South Ga than you think. That said if the birds are in a area you can kill them if you don't have birds you can't.

Duck hunting in SEGA is impossible. Dont try it. Stay on the big lakes.

hrstille

Ain't nothing wrong with posting hunting spots. Just make sure you hang an aged sign so it looks natural.

MudDucker

Staff member
Ain't nothing wrong with posting hunting spots. Just make sure you hang an aged sign so it looks natural.

Except that it is against the rules here. We don't want to be the cause of a bunch of folks showing up to Disney World ponds ready to go hunting. :rofl:

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
The rules of the forum are that no specific places are to be revealed. There is no rule about discussing what the results are if you do. The spot I referred to is public, not "my" spot and my comment was about pressure screwing up the ducks in a 30 mile stretch of water, which was not identified. That is a problem all over the south.

BTW, I could care less what you post as long as it is within the rules. If you dissolve into personal attacks, it will be dealt with.

It’s couldn’t. You couldn’t care less.

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
A lot of you folks should skip the rest of this season and take a grammar course. Please respect our English language. Some of these posts are like trying to decipher Ebonics.

MudDucker

Staff member
A lot of you folks should skip the rest of this season and take a grammar course. Please respect our English language. Some of these posts are like trying to decipher Ebonics.

Grammar nazism is a sickness. Please don't succumb.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Except that it is against the rules here. We don't want to be the cause of a bunch of folks showing up to Disney World ponds ready to go hunting. :rofl:

He’s talking about a posted sign that’s old so it looks like it’s been there a awhile.

No duck hunting !
???