Prayer Request

hpostelle

Fellow Woody's Members,
Please pray for me I am trying to quit using tobacco products. I have been a heavy chewer and dipper for many years. I have this habit and now that I am trying to quit I see where this is really a drug. Please pray for me to over come this addiction.

Woody's Janitor

Prayers are Continued!

I also had an addiction for the snuff tobacco. I finally quit after I bought a new can in which I put a dip in my mouth and for some reason I spit -out that dip very quickly and looked at the can and said:" Who's stronger, me or you"?
I could not, in my right mind, believe that little ol' can of stuff was stronger! So I threw it out the window of my Scout and I am so glad I quit the habit. I did constantly dream about dipping. It went from nightly, monthly till no more dreams about it. You have to be strong and I doubt you will quit after an empty can because I tried and couldn't. You really have to want to bad and you have to tell to your mind that it ain't worth it constantly. Good luck and God bless.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I will Pray for you. God Bless you.

Havana Dude

What

Woodys Janitor said. Be strong, and tell yourself you can do it. Good luck!!! I am going on 6 months myself, and don't even want one now.

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
You've got it brother!

My prayers ands support will be added to the others --

Meriwether Mike

Will pray that you can defeat the tobacco Harold.