Prayer Request

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
I have a coworker who is on an emergency flight to Mt. because her 2 month old granddaughter is in ICU.
Her son is in the military & stationed there. He & his wife have a 2 year old & a 2 month old. They have no family there.
Sat night, the mom woke up & noticed the baby was not breathing right & was fevered. Paramedics rushed her to the ER. During this time she began seizing.
They haven't yet figured out what's wrong & she's had to be put on a ventilator.
Please pray for this family. My coworker lost her father about 3 weeks ago. They're really going through it.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Prayers for all. Thanks for sharing

Madman

Our prayers are going out for the baby and her family. Our 1 year old granddaughter was in ICU for 4 days about a month ago with RSV, same symptoms, . Scary as the dickens.

O HEAVENLY Father, watch with us, we pray thee, over
the sick child for whom our prayers are offered,
and grant that she may be restored to that perfect health
which it is thine alone to give; through Jesus Christ our
Lord. Amen.

O MERCIFUL God, and heavenly Father, who hast
taught us in thy holy Word that thou dost not willingly
afflict or grieve the children of men; Look with pity,
we beseech thee, upon the sorrows of thy servants who have this sick child for whom our prayers are offered. Remember them, O Lord, in mercy; endue their souls with patience; comfort them with a sense of
thy goodness; lift up thy countenance upon them, and give
them peace; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Last edited:

4HAND

Staff member
They have flown the baby to a Children's Hospital in Bozeman (I think).
Please continue to pray & thank you all.

4HAND

Staff member
Correction - they haven't flown her yet, preparing to.
The hospital is in Billings, not Bozeman.

Redbow

Prayers sent for the child and her family and all involved.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I have a coworker who is on an emergency flight to Mt. because her 2 month old granddaughter is in ICU.
Her son is in the military & stationed there. He & his wife have a 2 year old & a 2 month old. They have no family there.
Sat night, the mom woke up & noticed the baby was not breathing right & was fevered. Paramedics rushed her to the ER. During this time she began seizing.
They haven't yet figured out what's wrong & she's had to be put on a ventilator.
Please pray for this family. My coworker lost her father about 3 weeks ago. They're really going through it.
Prayers for the child and family

4HAND

Staff member
Still having seizures. Still no answers. Have now transferred her from the Billings hospital to a Children's Hospital in Salt Lake City.
Mom flew w/baby. Dad driving down. 4 hour drive from Billings to Salt Lake City. Coworker, husband & 2 year old granddaughter driving down as well. About 8 hour drive from Great Falls to Salt Lake City.

Y'all, this family could sure use continued prayers.

wvdawg

Staff member
God bless this child and family. Prayers for a Christmas miracle.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Prayers going up.

dslc6487

Sending prayers for the baby and entire family. Also praying for the medical team that will be working with the baby.