Pro Tips

tell sackett

Anybody got any ^^ of the above on digging a practice head and insert out of a Rhino 18-1? When I pulled the arrow they both stayed in the target. I done tore up another practice head hitting that one. I’ve been poking around in it with a welding rod just trying to find it but no love so far.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Here ya go. I don’t subscribe to many channels, but I am a big fan of this kid right here! I have been struggling with this right here and I shot my best score this morning using this tip. I don’t take anything for granted as a newbie self taught archer……well, ddd has helped me a bunch too! :rockon:

GeorgiaGlockMan

You will definitely focus on gluing those inserts better the next time you are building arrows.

I tossed several new foam targets before I got wise....and I shoot moslty field tips till I am picking the arrow shooting order and quiver up.

Foam target = cost of 3 new hunt arrow blades.

tell sackett

I kept on juging around in my target with a welding rod until I finally found treasure Then I broke out a boning knife and did major surgery, it was almost dead center in the target. You can see on the left side blade where the second practice head hit it.

Now I’ve got to attempt some repairs on my target.
Here ya go. I don’t subscribe to many channels, but I am a big fan of this kid right here! I have been struggling with this right here and I shot my best score this morning using this tip. I don’t take anything for granted as a newbie self taught archer……well, ddd has helped me a bunch too! :rockon:

That’s a pretty cool site, some good stuff on there. I didn’t see anything on their site to help me out with my question , but another video did come up about repairing foam targets with spray foam insulation. I think I’m gonna try that. :cheers::pop:

Attachments

• IMG_1208.jpeg
    IMG_1208.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 1