Quebec Bear with Jerry Russell; PICTURES are here!

Blueridge

will send some Jeff , thanks. I have not had a problem before but getting forgetful it seems.

Jake Allen

will send some Jeff , thanks. I have not had a problem before but getting forgetful it seems.

Great pictures buddy; thanks!
What a trip. I am proud for all of you.

TNGIRL

that was fantastic!!!!!! :fine:

Barry Duggan

Ya'll did well. Good stuff.

pine nut

WOW Stan, what a great hunt and an even better story! I started breathing hard just reading it! Never thought much about an orange vest being a weapon but I might well have "improvised" the same as you in that circumstance! That will be a good memory for a long time I bet!

John Abbott

Great story Stan, all I can say is that when I got there on Sunday Stan had the biggest grin I have ever seen on a grown man. You tell a good story my friend. I don't want to steal any of Stans thunder here but everything he says is true and then some.
Regarding my trip into town with Jerry, a long day at the hospital but we got him some pain killers (three vials of morpine) and we were back on the road. About the only problem we had at the hospital was my trying to explain that I was not his father, just his friend. Lots of smiles on that one.

Clipper

Nice bear! That sure does look like a beautiful place to hunt and from the bug jacket Jerry is wearing I'd say they have some pretty bad insects up there too.

Blueridge

You know it's bad when you get to the meeting place after flying in and jerry and Evan are just sitting in the truck smiling, and won't get out.

whossbows

Sounds like a lot of fun.I know Jerry is a fine man

Larry Young Jr

Stan, It was good to meet you at Jerry's. Awesome Bear.
My Dad got his...
Good luck and be safe
Larry

Latest posts