Random Cell Phone Pics #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgia_home

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
The last (next) random cell phone pics was only 16 pages in?

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I was considering replacing my two 19.5-year-old water heaters because I know they will come up on a home inspection when I sell the house in a few months, but I was not smart enough to take my own advice.

Now I'll be replacing two water heaters, carpet, trim and drywall.

water heater 2.jpgwater heater 1.jpg

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I bet I can count up all the money you just spent on two water heaters, carpet, trim & drywall. :bounce:
I bet you can too.

This sucks. Got one 80-gallon water heater drained and now the other is draining. Going back with two 50's.

Got the carpet tore out of 1 room. Started on the base boards and drywall. Got serious mold on the base. This must have been going a while.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
I bet you can too.

This sucks. Got one 80-gallon water heater drained and now the other is draining. Going back with two 50's.

Got the carpet tore out of 1 room. Started on the base boards and drywall. Got serious mold on the base. This must have been going a while.
Just curious, is there a particular reason why you didn't replace with tankless/on demand water heaters?

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Just curious, is there a particular reason why you didn't replace with tankless/on demand water heaters?

I'm selling this thing in a few months.

Taking a quick break now. Got the water heaters set and wired. Just need to hook the plumbing up.

Took a lot of time pulling carpet, base boards and drywall.

Status
Not open for further replies.