Random Cell Phone Pics #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I don't think I posted these from the gator hunting trip. Those dang channeled apple snails move fast. I was surprised to see eggs on the boat so quickly. I scraped them off to make sure at least these 3 batches didn't survive. @Nicodemus are they still getting together down there for the egg killings? I read something about that a few years ago.
View attachment 1255279View attachment 1255280View attachment 1255278

I haven't heard if they do or not but the snails are still here. I'm starting to see more and more limpkins here now though. Hopefully they will put a hurting on them.

georgia_home

Do… do whut???
wife and son ate dinner at dennys. this is an automated server robot thingie at the local denny's. brought the food to the table.

here's your food. enjoy.

Big7

The Oracle
Monroe SWAT TEAM showed up for training at the range. Brought in cases of 5.56MM and 9X19 MM.

I had to move to the other side and Ima' see how loud they are and I might not stay.
20230920_181302.jpg20230920_182230.jpg

bighonkinjeep

Brushed up against a tree while mowing and got the crap stung out of me. Never even saw what did it. The next day saw a leaf shaking from the porch and found this dude on the same tree. After reading up they arent good for maple trees or for human contact. He got a face full of raid.20230911_113818~2.jpg

georgia_home

I’m not a car guy, if I spend the money, it’ll be a truck. probably much MUCH cheaper… that said, I can appreciate

IMG_2179.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts