Random cellphone pics 5

georgia_home

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Decided to add an under cabinet microwave to the bar/kitchenette in the basement. I forgot about the purlin so I had to cut a hole. No worries as I'll just tape it one coat since it will be behind the tile backsplash.
micro.png

Popped lines for the coffered ceiling in the great room(living/foyer/dining). I put deadwood in when we framed it but I never know if the scale is right until I see the lines.
The dining room fixture ended up just about where I wanted it.

The can light layout worked out alright. I couldn't get them all perfectly centered because the floor trusses were in the way on a couple rows and the second floor bathroom drain lines were in the way on one. It won't be noticeable unless someone really studies it.

It would take two guys a day or two to trim the ceiling. It will take me 10 days plus by myself. Then I will have to fill the nail holes, sand, caulk, prime and paint.

I wanted to do stained ceiling trim but I decided to go with painted because I don't want dark stained wood over load. The floors will be wood and the master ceiling is stained cypress.
dining fixt.png

coff1.pngcoff2.pngcoff3.png

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Jim that's as pretty a sunset as you would ever see.

Old forgotten family cemetery in N Baldwin County.
Yeah it was pretty. Harvest time puts so much in the air the sun is sumn else. Glad to say the pics need no touch ups and they are even better in person