Removing pain driveler #337

Status
Not open for further replies.

cramer

I was thinking crawfish in sketti would be good, but I don't think my wife would go for it.
I like Italian sausage in mine,she won't eat the sausage :huh:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Wish I could get Homeowners Ins to pay me $5,000.00 to clean that tree up. Jag and I would just take our time and before Christmas I'd have it done and stack what I couldn't give away.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Wish I could get Homeowners Ins to pay me $5,000.00 to clean that tree up. Jag and I would just take our time and before Christmas I'd have it done and stack what I couldn't give away.

Is that what the bid was to take care of the tree?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I was thinking crawfish in sketti would be good, but I don't think my wife would go for it.

Just ground beef and the rest of the stuff that goes in it, but have been eating shrimp sketti for years. Crawfish sketti would be mighty fine too, I garowntee ya.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
My buddy is coming tomorrow to look at it and give me a quote. We gon work somethin out....

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Shrimps is good in sketti.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Trick or Treaters all done, some cute little guys making the rounds.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Trick or Treaters all done, some cute little guys making the rounds.

Never get any round here, sad really when I think about how it was when I was kid and when I lived in McDonough and had young kids myself. We actually got them when we lived there.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
We live on a small cut through road, I've been seeing trains of kids up the street on the main road. Got my lights on and pumpkin and everything. It's OK. Got a basket full of good fun size candies for us.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Never get any round here, sad really when I think about how it was when I was kid and when I lived in McDonough and had young kids myself. We actually got them when we lived there.

Being away from town the kids in our neighborhood make the rounds. It’s over in an hour.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
When I was a kid, we'd come home with about 30 lbs of candy and goodies. :rofl:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
EACH. :bounce:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Craka’s ok unless he starts getting that little tick or flinch thing. If he’s driving pay closer attention until it stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.