Returning to GA!

1ncamo

I am active duty military that has been stationed in CA for the past three years, I was previously stationed at Ft Stewart and will be heading back to that area in the next few months. I am hoping to find some folks to hunt with or some folks that have coyotes they would like taken out. I will be in Liberty county but have hunted up to and around Jenkins County as well. I dont mind driving and I dont mind sharing what tips and tricks I have learned with folks who are starting out.

I know its early to start looking but Id like to have some things lined up for after summer, into the fall. If youre interesed, or have any good info, please email or PM me. Thanks!

George

A few photos of what weve done out here:

IMG_1674.jpg

cat.jpg

IMG_1635.jpg

IMG_1642.jpg

20091226Coyote.jpg

20091206Coyote.jpg

IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1574.jpg

Headshot20090915.jpg

IMG_1542.jpg

IMG_1450.jpg

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1500.jpg

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1449.jpg

2dognite.jpg

IMG_1409.jpg

IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1233-1.jpg

IMG_1178.jpg

IMG_1160.jpg

DSC01454.jpg

DSC01446.jpg

shotcaller20

some grade A dome shots in there!

arcame

welcome home. thanks for your service. good lookin group of pics. I like the camo on the AR

1ncamo

Bumping this.

Im in Georgia now, ooking to hit some critters come fall and winter, but heck, if someone wants some shot now, I dont mind trying!

Looking forward to adding some more good pics and stories to the forum!

Be safe.

hunter_58

nice !
and like was said earlier thanks for your service

chase870

Possum Sox
Welcome home, I see you use several different weapons to kill um. Outstanding pics.

1ncamo

Welcome home, I see you use several different weapons to kill um. Outstanding pics.

I mostly use a rifle, but started doing a lot of shotgun hunting in desert, its defenitly more of a rush getting them in real close. Ive been working on getting one with the bow for a bit now, no luck so far, however I have had a few opportunities, just blew it when it came to making the shot.