Reveal problem

hicktownboy

I am new to Reveal cams but bought a Reveal SK back in late September. I am having issues with the cam completing the settings as I have updated through my app. I have it set to "multi shot = 3p" but constantly only get 1 picture. Also I have "check-in picture = OFF" but will get blank photos at 3:26 AM AND 3:26 PM nearly every day. Battery life is indicated at 90% and Signal fluctuates from Strong to Moderate. Any suggestions?

buckmanmike

Im the OP on this thread. Last week Tactacam sent me an email to contact them for resolution. This is after 3-4 months of inoperable camera. They asked for a phone # to contact me. I responded with my number and told them only call me between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Today they called while I was on the stand at 5:15 p.m. Glad I had my phone on mute because I was in my blind.
I like Tactacams much better than Spypoints but thier CS.......not allowed on this forum.

sghoghunter

Im the OP on this thread. Last week Tactacam sent me an email to contact them for resolution. This is after 3-4 months of inoperable camera. They asked for a phone # to contact me. I responded with my number and told them only call me between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Today they called while I was on the stand at 5:15 p.m. Glad I had my phone on mute because I was in my blind.
I like Tactacams much better than Spypoints but thier CS.......not allowed on this forum.

I agree with you ?. I’ve called a few times and the only way I’ve got my questions answered was to make a post on their Facebook page and complain then one of their employees would private message me and help me that way.

buckmanmike

Tactacam CS called today. I talked with a nice lady. She told me what to do to get camera working. I asked her to send me an email explaining the steps to complete. She sent directions. Will try to complete later tomorrow, so hopefully I will have camera back up and running shortly.
Fingers crossed.

sghoghunter

Tactacam CS called today. I talked with a nice lady. She told me what to do to get camera working. I asked her to send me an email explaining the steps to complete. She sent directions. Will try to complete later tomorrow, so hopefully I will have camera back up and running shortly.
Fingers crossed.

What exactly is it doing?

sghoghunter

Mine done the same thing a while back. I deleted that camera off the app,swapped the SIM card and added the camera back and it went to working in a couple minutes

sleepr71

Anybody else having trouble receiving & opening pics today.? Mine have done this a few times the last week or so. I’ll get alerts that they are taking & sending pics to me…but nothing when I open the app.

sghoghunter

Mine did that quite a bit a couple weeks ago but I found out the pics would already be on the app a while before the notification showed