Rooster's brother in law theorem

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
My bother in law doesn’t say much at holiday gatherings until he’s leaving, then it’s “Hey , you don’t mind if I take some of this Turkey and ham with me do ya “? Of course he doesn’t bother to leave the rest of his bag of ice or the rest of the paper plates that he brought .

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Well the saga of the idiot brother in law continues. Today I left for 45 minutes to run into town and when I got back, he had cut up about a 3 foot piece of galvanized tin from some sheets of tin I had laying to the side. He thought it would make a good target for target practice. Shot it full of holes and what kills me was that there was a piece of paneling on the burn pile not 20 feet away that he could have used. Later, when I walked around from the front because he had gotten quiet in the back, he had pulled an old satellite dish out to shoot at but I managed to stop him before he got started. The idiot kept asking me why he couldn't shoot it.
I decided the only way to keep this idiot busy was to give him something to do. I cut down 5 trees and had him loading limbs all afternoon until dark. I finally found something he can't mess up.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Well the saga of the idiot brother in law continues. Today I left for 45 minutes to run into town and when I got back, he had cut up about a 3 foot piece of galvanized tin from some sheets of tin I had laying to the side. He thought it would make a good target for target practice. Shot it full of holes and what kills me was that there was a piece of paneling on the burn pile not 20 feet away that he could have used. Later, when I walked around from the front because he had gotten quiet in the back, he had pulled an old satellite dish out to shoot at but I managed to stop him before he got started. The idiot kept asking me why he couldn't shoot it.
I decided the only way to keep this idiot busy was to give him something to do. I cut down 5 trees and had him loading limbs all afternoon until dark. I finally found something he can't mess up.
You need to quit being so hard on him and cherish those moments y’all have together. He prolly notices how you give him the stink eye all the time, and wonders what he has to do to be accepted. And how come he couldn’t shoot that old satellite dish? You should be grateful he didn’t shoot the new one. Why not offer him a cooler full of cold ones and tell him to shoot all he wanted? Why you gotta be like that? You keep treating him like that, and he may not ever come back.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member

I got to ask. What is the alternative to not allowing this idiot back on your property???

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
You need to quit being so hard on him and cherish those moments y’all have together. He prolly notices how you give him the stink eye all the time, and wonders what he has to do to be accepted. And how come he couldn’t shoot that old satellite dish? You should be grateful he didn’t shoot the new one. Why not offer him a cooler full of cold ones and tell him to shoot all he wanted? Why you gotta be like that? You keep treating him like that, and he may not ever come back.
Must...Not...Get...Banned...:banginghe

Wifeshusband

Next time he shows up, give him a shovel and ask him what his dirt is doing in Boss Todd's ditch.
People who have to use a shovel for a good while become scarce afterwards, been my experience.

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
The things I think about my brother and law and the father of my other niece's and nephew, I ought not say. I won't be allowed on here anymore.