Saban in on the act too!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Don’t want to sound like I’m hating on Bama, but in my honest opinion, Bama don’t deserve to get in. I don’t care how close their two losses were, they were losses. If we’re going by how close someone wins, what about those 2 other games (Texas and TAMU) Bama could’ve very easily lost? Bama’s very lucky they don’t have 4 losses right now. Still, 2 losses are more than 1 loss, and TCU and OSU both have only one loss. They deserve to be in over Bama. Plus, TCU‘s loss came in an extra game of the season (conference championship game), while Bama sat home, healed up, and watched everybody else play. If they let Bama in, that would be a shame.

bullgator

Don’t want to sound like I’m hating on Bama, but in my honest opinion, Bama don’t deserve to get in. I don’t care how close their two losses were, they were losses. If we’re going by how close someone wins, what about those 2 other games (Texas and TAMU) Bama could’ve very easily lost? Bama’s very lucky they don’t have 4 losses right now. Still, 2 losses are more than 1 loss, and TCU and OSU both have only one loss. They deserve to be in over Bama. Plus, TCU‘s loss came in an extra game of the season (conference championship game), while Bama sat home, healed up, and watched everybody else play. If they let Bama in, that would be a shame.
I totally agree. TCU lost in overtime in a CCG by about 2”. That 3rd down play looked like a TD to me. Mostly, I just want to see a different team in the playoffs than the usual suspects.

SpotandStalk

Agreed.

turkeykirk

Saban begging at halftime of the Big 10 championship game.

REDMOND1858

What Saban wishes for, he usually gets. We will see.

I see both sides. I think Alabama could beat TCU. Michigan without much trouble at all. Ohio State could give them a good run.

But they didn’t get the job done during the regular season. If they would have got their second loss in the SECcg vs. #1 I think they are in. But they didn’t.

TomC

He's not begging he's being honest. They ought to take the 3 top teams from the SEC and then have a lottery pick for the 4th team from the other MINOR league conferences. This would give you the 4 best teams! Watching the first half of the Big 10 champ game says it all.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
What Saban wishes for, he usually gets. We will see.

I see both sides. I think Alabama could beat TCU. Michigan without much trouble at all. Ohio State could give them a good run.

But they didn’t get the job done during the regular season. If they would have got their second loss in the SECcg vs. #1 I think they are in. But they didn’t.
Alabama lost two games to two teams ranked lower than they are. Which truth be told the only reason bammer is ranked as high as they are is because the media and power players gave their face planted right behind sabans rear end so close If he slammed on brakes they’d Go flying out of his mouth

REDMOND1858

If Tennessee doesn’t wet the bed VS. USCe we’re not even having this conversation. Leave it to the Vollys.

If Michigan gets beat by Purdue, they shouldn’t even be considered. TCU I could get on board with. Michigan….Naw

REDMOND1858

Alabama lost two games to two teams ranked lower than they are. Which truth be told the only reason bammer is ranked as high as they are is because the media and power players gave their face planted right behind sabans rear end so close If he slammed on brakes they’d Go flying out of his mouth
Correct

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
If Tennessee doesn’t wet the bed VS. USCe we’re not even having this conversation. Leave it to the Vollys.

If Michigan gets beat by Purdue, they shouldn’t even be considered. TCU I could get on board with. Michigan….Naw
But they beat the mighty cuckeyes