Saban in on the act too!

BamaGeorgialine

Ok man I’m glad to hear you are on the up and up.
Thank you. I feel better since you called me friend. It's kinda funny to me that you're upset that I'm not upset. Maybe I'm the Alabama unicorn. The only one who's not upset. The committee got it right. Move on Saban, move on fans, move on cousins. Spin the bottle won't be near as fun at the family New Year's Eve party this year in Alabama

Slingshot85

Thank you. I feel better since you called me friend. It's kinda funny to me that you're upset that I'm not upset. Maybe I'm the Alabama unicorn. The only one who's not upset. The committee got it right. Move on Saban, move on fans, move on cousins. Spin the bottle won't be near as fun at the family New Year's Eve party this year in Alabama
You are welcome. It is funny. Unicorn. Now that’s funny.

Geffellz18

Make that Two Bama unicorns!
Sure, I get into the game if I’m watching it like most fans playing couch quarterback.
But I let the ongoing/lingering emotions go by the wayside a few seasons ago…It’s a game!

Last edited:

BamaGeorgialine