Saban in on the act too!

MudDucker

Staff member
OSU should not be #4. Michigan whipped their tail at will. TCU lost in the last second in overtime and should have been over OSU.

In fact, Alabama should be higher than OSU, because they lost both games by fewer points combined that OSU whippin at the hands of Michigan.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Instant classic! :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Oh it's terrible. I haven't eaten, haven't slept. I called in to work today and made me an emergency doctor's appointment for some Prozac. Extra strength!
Where's the rest of the Bama fans??? :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

YOU ARE IT!!!!:rofl:

Slingshot85

Oh it's terrible. I haven't eaten, haven't slept. I called in to work today and made me an emergency doctor's appointment for some Prozac. Extra strength!
I knew my new friend would chime in on me soon. I really hope you get better. Glad you seeked me out first to let me know.

Slingshot85

I gotta represent the depressed right now. I try to tell them it'll be ok, but they just aren't ready right this second
Maybe one of you should send word down to Tuscaloosa to Saban so he won’t go on air begging like a dirt road puppy.

Attachments

• E2E5BE7D-0F3B-4274-B850-5D8FBE219B0A.jpeg
    E2E5BE7D-0F3B-4274-B850-5D8FBE219B0A.jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 1

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
It's cold and lonely on here man! I'm the Lone Wolf I guess
Not a whole lot of "Roll Tide" or "RTR" around here as of late... It's kind of nice... No... It's REALLY nice actually...

weekend-party.gif

BamaGeorgialine

The only die hard we got left. Even though when it got tough it always gets down played for some reason.
Life can be tough. Watching football hasn't ever been tough for me. I guess it's where you're at in life. I'm doing pretty good. Why would I let a football team get me down? News flash! I don't!