Saban in on the act too!

hawkeye123

Since 2006, the SEC has won 12 nattys..ACC -3 Big 10 -1 TOSU in 2014..Big 12 -0 Pac10 -0. 15 outa 16 national championships won by teams from the South..if Coastal Carolina or William & Mary had 1 loss or were undefeated would they get in? If Big 12 is such a good conference, why are 2 top teams going to the Sec? I am sure not a Bama fan but I guarantee you that they if they played TCU they would be a double digit favorite..hope you all 's Dogs beat em all by 40 & win another natty & continue Southern domination

fatback

Bama was favored by 8.5 earlier this year and we see how that worked out.
My question remains, if Bama and Tenn were playing next Saturday, no point spread and you had to wager a year’s salary, who would you bet on? If you’d choose Tenn, more power to you. I do believe you’d be in a small minority. Again, I believe TCU or Tenn is more deserving to be in the playoff but I believe that Bama would beat either of those teams as currently constituted as do most knowledgeable college football fans. You are absolutely correct in that upset so happen and maybe this would be a time that it would. This is the beauty/frustration of college football at times, the never to be played hypothetical matchups.

SpotandStalk

My question remains, if Bama and Tenn were playing next Saturday, no point spread and you had to wager a year’s salary, who would you bet on? If you’d choose Tenn, more power to you. I do believe you’d be in a small minority. Again, I believe TCU or Tenn is more deserving to be in the playoff but I believe that Bama would beat either of those teams as currently constituted as do most knowledgeable college football fans. You are absolutely correct in that upset so happen and maybe this would be a time that it would. This is the beauty/frustration of college football at times, the never to be played hypothetical matchups.
Ut with hooker I’d pick them to win again. I’ve not watched them play without him. I do know id pick Tcu over Bama.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Bama is not one of the 4 best teams. If they were they wouldn’t have 2 losses. Saban is the biggest Karen in football. He needs to quit. It’s embarrassing to see the GOAT act like this. Embarrassing.
He’s worried about his AFLAC contract getting canceled

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Ut with hooker I’d pick them to win again. I’ve not watched them play without him. I do know id pick Tcu over Bama.
It appears the CFP team did as well. Poor Bammers.......Maybe Next Year....

fatback

Too bad we won’t get the chance to see those matchups. Looks like the committee got the most deserving teams in the playoff. Should be interesting. What are your thoughts on KSU vs Bama? Based on your TCU comment I would assume you will be taking KSU over Bama in the Sugar Bowl?

SpotandStalk

Too bad we won’t get the chance to see those matchups. Looks like the committee got the most deserving teams in the playoff. Should be interesting. What are your thoughts on KSU vs Bama? Based on your TCU comment I would assume you will be taking KSU over Bama in the Sugar Bowl?

It will be a good game and wouldn’t surprise me at all if Ksu won.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
If UGA has started their “dynasty“ Kirby and many of the people in this thread would be about 70 when UGA achieves what Bama has.
FYI, I like Kirby and the Stetson story is the stuff of movies.
Georgia fans don’t care about achieving what Bama has. Georgia is right now. We dont care about the past. Alabama fans are the only ones that care about all their “achievements”.

fatback

It will be interesting for sure. I hope that it is a competitive game and both teams play well and nobody gets hurt. I believe Bama will win but that’s why they play the games. Hopefully there will be competitive bowl and playoff games for fans to enjoy.

Resica

Since 2006, the SEC has won 12 nattys..ACC -3 Big 10 -1 TOSU in 2014..Big 12 -0 Pac10 -0. 15 outa 16 national championships won by teams from the South..if Coastal Carolina or William & Mary had 1 loss or were undefeated would they get in? If Big 12 is such a good conference, why are 2 top teams going to the Sec? I am sure not a Bama fan but I guarantee you that they if they played TCU they would be a double digit favorite..hope you all 's Dogs beat em all by 40 & win another natty & continue Southern domination
Money

Resica

That American Civil War loss still hurts?