Sad state…

Geffellz18

of affairs! Get over to PCB, get settled in them got meet up with the rest of the family. I left my saltwater tackle with dad during my recent trip to S. FL a couple of weeks ago. Long story short, he took the tackle out of his vehicle for something & thought he had put it back in, but No Mas!
Fortunately he had my rods and two of my reels, along with a very few lures that I have had some good success in the past.
I did bring a one piece rod with me, but no reel.
Winds howling SW at about 13mph right now so who knows if I’ll even get out this morning, but sure would be nice to have all my gear!
My current arsenal-Do have a popping cork setup for the tsunami shrimp-caught my PB speck off the same setup, so not all is lost.
2EB1F988-5508-4F00-9A04-B004A0E86EF2.jpeg

Last edited:

Geffellz18

Sorry, no pics-Blanked on the only morning I actually went. Spent a couple of hours on the water Tuesday morning, then ended up cutting the trip a little short due to one of my wife’s aunts being hospitalized & she wanted to check on her.

I did hook up with a decent fish however. My best guess was a speck on the upper end of slot-18-20” or so. Fought it for a few minutes and it popped off a couple of feet from the boat. Oh well, was fun and planned to throw it back regardless but no photo op was provided!

twtabb

It’s been tough down there last few weeks. Bright moon and water is warm even though we have had some cooler weather.