Sand carved beer mugs

jman9977

Sand carved beer mugs. Ducks, Turkey, and Bass designs.
$15.00 ea. Can do other designs just ask an i can work up something for you.

images12@cox.net

Thanks for looking
Jim

Attachments

• 100_4360.jpg
    100_4360.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 1,342
  • 100_4393.jpg
    100_4393.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 1,261
  • 100_4425.jpg
    100_4425.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,300
  • 100_4426.jpg
    100_4426.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 1,295
  • 100_4428.jpg
    100_4428.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 1,267

Havana Dude

My supervisor is retiring, and is an Elvis fanatic. Can you do anything Elvis? Beautiful stuff by the way. If he was outdoorsy I would take one of those pictured.

jman9977

My supervisor is retiring, and is an Elvis fanatic. Can you do anything Elvis? Beautiful stuff by the way. If he was outdoorsy I would take one of those pictured.

Havana Dude. I don't have anything Elvis related but will try an work something up an get back with you if that's OK.

Thanks
Jim

Havana Dude

That is fine. No big deal if you can't. It just looks like a nice idea to do for both he and his wife, with names etc. That's assuming you are able to do names?Thanks for trying.

jman9977

That is fine. No big deal if you can't. It just looks like a nice idea to do for both he and his wife, with names etc. That's assuming you are able to do names?Thanks for trying.

Names/text is no problem to do. But will try an fine some graphics that would look nice.

Jim

jman9977

Havana Dude you have a PM

Jim

buckeroo

I got mine today and already enjoyed a nice frosty barley pop out of it. Well done, sir! Nice doing business with you.

jman9977

Thanks

Thanks buckeroo. It was great doing business with you. Glad you like the mugs.

Jim
Images on Glass

Pop

Can you do a Masonic emblem. If so can yo do any better pricing with large orders. Could be a good money raising project for our lodge

Let me know

Thanks
POP

jman9977

Pop you have a private message.

Thanks
Jim

longbowdave1

Folks, I was very impressed with the Sand Carved Mugs Jim had posted. I really liked the turkey mug, and thought that it would make a great "Prize" for a friendly turkey contest between my boy, my brother, and myself. Here is a picture of the design that Jim came up with for us. He done real good on this one ! The mug is heading North, and a check is heading South.

Thank you VERY much Jim! The friendly ribbing about who will win the first annual "Turkey Cup" has begun! Highest total weight, plus beard length, plus spur length, gets the cup.

Dave

Attachments

• Turkey Champion.jpg
    Turkey Champion.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 695

jman9977

Thanks Dave, I,m glad you like it. Good luck with your contest.

Jim

Latest posts