Scott Howard and Eric Z

Buckman18

Larry Munson is a legend. No doubt about it.

However, Scott Howard and Z, imo, are the best football announcers alive today. We don’t give them enough credit. Nobody has the energy Scott has.

Am I Right or Wrong?

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Can't say I've heard anyone else.... Ever? But yeah I like them.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
They're a great team. https://forum.gon.com/threads/munson.1002946/post-13039956

Alabama's radio guy sounds like he has his finger up his nose and poking his brain when he says "TOUCHDOWN ALABAMA!" Can't stand hearing him. He's terrible! (n)

And that Florida radio guy that says "OH, MY!" when the goobers score, is another awful sounding radio guy. I feel sorry for them goobers. No I don't!!! :bounce: (n)

Silver Britches

TOUCHDOOOOOWN ALABOMA! facepalm: (n)(n)

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
They may be great but there are tons of them out there.
Did I say they were the best? Nope. I said I haven't heard any others that I know of. But I like them. I'm sure I'd like eli gold, he was great in the good ole days of Nascar.
I'd imagine every fan thinks their PBP and color guys are the best

jbarron

BANNED
The Falcons announcer will flat put you to sleep. With out a doubt the worst I've ever heard.

poohbear

They're a great team. https://forum.gon.com/threads/munson.1002946/post-13039956

Alabama's radio guy sounds like he has his finger up his nose and poking his brain when he says "TOUCHDOWN ALABAMA!" Can't stand hearing him. He's terrible! (n)

And that Florida radio guy that says "OH, MY!" when the goobers score, is another awful sounding radio guy. I feel sorry for them goobers. No I don't!!! :bounce:(n)
Yeah Eli Gold used to call nascar races before I even knew he called the tide so all I here is a washed up race caller. I’m sure the Bama homers love him but I can’t get the races out of my mind

TinKnocker

Alabama's radio guy sounds like he has his finger up his nose and poking his brain when he says "TOUCHDOWN ALABAMA!" Can't stand hearing him. He's terrible
I always thought his "TOUCHDOWN ALABAMA!" always sounded like a yankee tryna sound southern.

Looked it up. He's from New York. :rofl:

Silver Britches

I always thought his "TOUCHDOWN ALABAMA!" always sounded like a yankee tryna sound southern.

Looked it up. He's from New York. :rofl:
He’s truly awful. His voice is so annoying. I’d rather hear two tomcats screaming outside of my bedroom window at 3:30 in the morning, than to hear him call a game.

FootLongDawg

Munson was the toughest act to follow. I quit listening to the radio while watching the Dawgs on TV when he retired. Not so much because of Howard and Zier, but about that time I went to satellite TV and the two broadcasts didn't synch up. When I have listened to Howard and Zier, in general, I think they do a fine job.