sd card reader ….what’s the latest for iPhone?

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Need another sd card reader and hoping someone has the latest and greatest. I’ve used the moultrie(iBrary app) and a camo reader that uses the i-Flash app . The apps are perfect but the readers are junk and just don’t last long.
I just saw an sd reader for Boneview app and will probably try that one next. Anyone using Boneview? I definitely want to use an app versus the import all and then delete the ones you don’t want style reader. I’d also much rather look at them on my phone versus bringing a small viewer.

ShortMagFan

Following. I use an old iPad and just import all the pictures and scroll thru them and delete everything but the ones I want to keep. With 20+ cameras that take more than 10,000 pictures a week it can be a chore. If there is an easier and quicker way I’m all ears

scottyd917

Last edited:

B. White

Need another sd card reader and hoping someone has the latest and greatest. I’ve used the moultrie(iBrary app) and a camo reader that uses the i-Flash app . The apps are perfect but the readers are junk and just don’t last long.
I just saw an sd reader for Boneview app and will probably try that one next. Anyone using Boneview? I definitely want to use an app versus the import all and then delete the ones you don’t want style reader. I’d also much rather look at them on my phone versus bringing a small viewer.

I have the Boneview. I haven't put out cameras in a couple of years, but checked and I bought it in 2016 to use with an old Ipad. I don't remember any issues with it or whatever app that was downloaded. My wife has used it with her camera and phone a few times. Amazon reviews still look pretty good.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Thanks for chiming in y’all. I’ve never seen the deer brain one. Still not sure, but I did see the moultrie ones at Walmart ain’t $25 anymore……try $34!

Blackston

I use the Apple lighting I’m on my second one ( I tend to leave it in my pocket and wash it ??‍♂️) All I’ve ever used never felt the need to use anything else it works flawlessly

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I use the Apple lighting I’m on my second one ( I tend to leave it in my pocket and wash it ??‍♂️) All I’ve ever used never felt the need to use anything else it works flawlessly
What is that? Is it a reader you upload the whole card? I had one that put 1000 wind pictures on my old phone…..don’t want to go through that again. That’s what I like about using an app to view, then save the ones I want to keep.

Blackston

What is that? Is it a reader you upload the whole card? I had one that put 1000 wind pictures on my old phone…..don’t want to go through that again. That’s what I like about using an app to view, then save the ones I want to keep.
It lets me view em and choose what I want to save to my phone , Or I can upload and save the whole pull …. Wind pics are no fun however they come …It’s all I’ve ever used , I may not know what I’m missing ??‍♂️

green thumb

I’ve used the deerbrain card reader for well over a year and would recommend it. It works with their app that groups photos so viewing goes much faster. The app also has additional useful features. If anything ever happened to this card reader I would be ordering another deerbrain reader again.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Bfriendly I’ve been using the same as you for a few years . They are junk and don’t work good with pour service. I haven’t tried one of the newer ones yet . I’ve been saving my package the past 4 I’ve bought and just take them back to Walmart and get my money back and get another one

Waddams

Mine is a cheap Sanyo SD card reader with a micro USB plug in that fits my phone. I've had it for like 5 or 6 years now. I think it's a Sanyo or something. It's basic, I manually copy photos from card to phone. Then delete photo's from card and put card back.

I will scroll through on phone screen in a cursory manner. Then download to computer from phone and give them a more detailed look.

toolmkr20

I've been using Boneview for the last couple years and it works great with my iPhone. I think I paid $25 for it.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
The last simple reader that used no app, uploaded over a thousand wind pics to my phone and I’m gonna avoid that at any cost. I may check out a newer version as it’s been a while and see about an actual ? instead of a knock-off.

Bfriendly I’ve been using the same as you for a few years . They are junk and don’t work good with pour service. I haven’t tried one of the newer ones yet . I’ve been saving my package the past 4 I’ve bought and just take them back to Walmart and get my money back and get another one

I really like that iBrary app. I’ve never any issue in the field or while using and zooming around to see time stamps etc.,. So much of my family budget goes to Walmart I’ll probably end up getting another moultrie and save the package. Gonna check out those apples first

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Deleted double post