SEC fans ain't gonna be happy

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
They’ll eventually ruin it because the millions upon millions they’re making just isn’t enough. People like my brother in law will keep watching. I’ll eventually stop when they totally ruin it and won’t care all that much because what they will create will be easy to walk away from.
We’ve heard this before. :rolleyes:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Dawg fans don’t have anything to worry about. They already schedule an ACC school every year :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I hope Florida State gets their chance to back up all that mouth. Doubt they will though. All they gotta do is beat Clemson but they won’t.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
In addition, the SEC will eliminate divisional standings beginning in 2024. The SEC Championship Game will feature the two top teams in the Conference standings at the end of the regular season.

Lead balloon. ^

No annual games with Florida and Auburn? They are two of the oldest rivalry games in college football.

Here's hoping the SEC teams beat the snot out of Texas and OK until they leave the SEC and go back to some other loser conference.

SpotandStalk

I hope Florida State gets their chance to back up all that mouth. Doubt they will though. All they gotta do is beat Clemson but they won’t.

They aren’t ready for a natty however they should contend for the Acc title this yr.

I’d imagine that means playing Clemson twice. We shall see

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Until East Carolina and Tulane are given admittance to the SEC, keep the faith.

Mega conferences are the future.

Look at the bright side. You’ll have plenty to “Google” every Monday morning without ever watching a highlight or a game..