Seek One?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triple C

At the end of the day...all publicity is good publicity. This thread one of their biggest publicity boosters. Carry on boys! Only 315 more posts to lock it down.

Blackston

At the end of the day...all publicity is good publicity. This thread one of their biggest publicity boosters. Carry on boys! Only 315 more posts to lock it down.
Well if that’s the case I’ll contribute

Blackston

And 1 more

Nitram4891

Flop Thief

If this is their biggest publicity booster then I take back anything I said about them influencing anything. ?

basshappy

BANNED
Grew up with a bunch of girls like that, and my niece is a beautiful blonde who can outshoot all the boys and could probably be a TV personality if she wanted to be...she is a serious hard core waterfowl, deer, and upland game hunter...
Is she of legal age and single?

;)

I've never met a woman into hunting nor fishing. :(

basshappy

BANNED
We get it fired back up. Anyone who wants info on Lees favorite spot where he has bagged some some of his most well known bucks shoot me a pm. He caused me to lose permission on a place next door to where he has killed several of his well known bucks so I would love for as many of you as possible to go knock on some doors and see if you can hunt

I bet if my son (9 yrs) knocked on the door and spoke with the landowner he'd have a shot at getting a thumbs up! He's cute as a button and speaks like an adult.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
He caused me to lose permission on a place next door to where he has killed several of his well known bucks so I would love for as many of you as possible to go knock on some doors and see if you can hunt

Did he outbid you? Or just have a better / more convincing sales pitch?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

To the best of my knowledge we've never had a thread hit 1,000 in this forum. If everybody helps we could set the record.:bounce:

Tight Lines

I can provide him with a great starting point down to a phone number. I’m sure they would love to hear from you. Just make sure he pitches it like Lee, remember this is about deer population control not antlers.
They ain't posting 6.5 yo nanny doe videos!

Lee: Yeah, look at this old nanny here...been stalking her now for going on 3 years...waited until she was having TRIPLETS before she made the hit list...I mean look at that udder! This old soul is going on the wall!

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
He caused me to lose permission on a place next door to where he has killed several of his well known bucks so I would love for as many of you as possible to go knock on some doors and see if you can hunt
Don't know the details, but that seems like a pretty low thing of him to do. Yesterday I was talking with my Mexican coworker about a Spanish expression that would fit very well here, but I can't use it here...

Status
Not open for further replies.