Sheds

short stop

couple nice Morgan county sheds -- Took about 8 hrs a piece to find these 2 Found 1 on a all day scavenger hunt on a sat and found the other on a the next weekend on a nother all day sucker hunt :bounce: At least I came out with the goods . The 1 my Daughter is holding has 6 pts on it . The one my son is holding has 5 with 9 3/4 G-3s . Both have some very nice mass ----Neither were killed last season . I hope I can get a crack at them come NOV . ShortStop

Attachments

• DSC00256.JPG
    DSC00256.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 212
  • DSC00257.JPG
    DSC00257.JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
H

HT2

S S........

Those are purdy good sheds bud......

I found a couple this year, but they was small one's........

ryanwhit

Nice Sheds!! I found 5 this year, but nothing that big. I hadn't found any sheds since i was a kid, and then I had a lot of good luck this year.

Hope you get to put one or both of those Morgan county big boys on the ground this year!

Handgunner

Anyone notice the brow-tine on that first one? Great day in the morning!

Nice sheds!

Nugefan

Awesome , I guess we know where you'll be opening morning...
need any help let me know.. ::ke:

TJay

Ryan, when you start hunting them this fall set up in the west, and ease them over to Greene co.! ;) Great finds!

SlipperyHill Mo

Very nice sheds Short Stop, I would take either one of those. What kind of area did you find them, fields, hardwoods, pines?

I found small 4 an a 5 point this year.

Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

short stop

TJay ---theres alot bigger ones in Greene county --I'm going to swing by and see you one day this season ----I found the one with 6pts about 30 ydrs from the truck in some planted pines on a small trail with plenty of rubs on it --only I had to walk for7 hrs all the way around the truck before I found it . :bounce: figures # 2with5 pts I found in a creek bottom on a trail that has a barb wire fence on it ---likely knocked it off on the fence going under it -- I have found alot of sheds but it takes alot of time -1 yr I found 5 good one like these and gave them away to friends --going to save these I want to make one of those Chandeler lights .SHORT STOP

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Gonna be fun huntin those fellas.