Sheds

hoythunter1861

Anyone seen any bucks drop antlers yet?

ShortMagFan

I’m in piedmont of SC. Found 2 sheds a couple weeks back and 2 more this past Saturday. One of them was off a nice 8 that we never got a shot at. Have his other side I found last year. I don’t look that hard for them. This year 2 of the smaller were at my feet when I stepped off my cart and I spotted the larger two while driving around My property. Seems a find a handful every year like that

ugajay

Headed to work yesterday evening I saw a bachelor group of 5 bucks, all still had their horns and two were pretty big bucks. Washington county

Jim Boyd

Some in lower SC.

Dog found two in a 3 acre clover plot (glad he found them before the tractor tire did).

Some bucks on cam have only one antler and some have none.

Strangely, I recorded three separate buck fights in the last 2 weeks on trail cam.

ditchdoc24

I saw a small buck chasing a doe this morning in Jasper County. He still had his.

DSGB

Got a few on camera the last couple weeks that have shed. Walked some thicker areas Saturday, but didn't find any.

Found one shed in Central Georgia.. I know of another that has dropped thanks to Trail Cam Pics. Also still have some holding from the Trail Cam Pics..

Pulled 10 cameras Saturday in Johnson Co. Had one young buck with both sides dropped and 3 other youngsters that had dropped one side. All of the older bucks were still holding on.

hoythunter1861

Thanks guys. Hoping to do some shed hunting/scouting weekend after next. Hoping they’re mostly dropped by then

Sixes

I saw 8 bucks in north Cherokee yesterday evening and all but one was still carrying both sides. The other had shed

Blackston

South Tift county.... first I’ve had pics of 74EB76B2-384F-4FB5-92EA-6BD839A3E70D.jpeg

dtala

biggest buck on my place(180's) dropped two weeks ago, found one side.

another mature buck(130's) dropped one side four days ago, still has the other side on. Seems like it bothers him some.

all others intact