Shootin' with Al today

LadyGunner

I was a pleasure to have Al come over my house today & shoot a few arrows today :D

he shot a few of the new arrows I just made

here's a sample of the arrows he shot

DSC00694.sized.jpg

anyone else who's in the area are welcome anytime to come test a few arrows - I'll be picking up a few new hay bails tmwr.

Al33

And they shot like darts too! Good job on the arrows LG and it was a pleasure meeting you. Looking forward to getting the tapers back after you are finished decorating them for me.

ed'sboy

Al shot with you yesterday? He shot with me the day before. He sure gets around don't he. I wish I had the problem of figuring out who I was shooting with on which day. :bounce:
I'm meeting him again today but we ain't pleasure shooting, we're intent on bagging a bear.:shoot:

Al33

After you left the other day there was a knock on the door. I opened it to find ATLroach. He had noticed the bucket of arrows in the yard that we were using and thought I was shooting. He was on his lunch break and had time for a few rounds so I put a bow in his hands and we started flingin'.:bounce: I'm gonna get that young man to shootin' a trad bow yet.:p He shoots darn good even now, but like most other compound shooters he wants to adjust his anchor after getting the string back as if he is lining up his peep sight.;)

Thanks for the BBQ lunch Sam, see you in a little while.