Shot over subway sandwich

Shadow11

I expected this to be in cornelia ga. I eas in there last Saturday and ordered a footlong cold cut. The girl didnt know how to make it. I ended up with something completely different. Then another girl charged me 16 bucks. Then when i saw my receipt, it took 20 minutes to get 8 dollars back.

Something is bad wrong with teens now days. There is some kind of serious drug problem going on.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I expected this to be in cornelia ga. I eas in there last Saturday and ordered a footlong cold cut. The girl didnt know how to make it. I ended up with something completely different. Then another girl charged me 16 bucks. Then when i saw my receipt, it took 20 minutes to get 8 dollars back.

Something is bad wrong with teens now days. There is some kind of serious drug problem going on.
No they're just naturally STOOPID!

Lukikus2

The government will not get weapons from Americans. Law abiding doesn’t apply to illegal seizures by unlawful government SS troops.

Interesting. Just met the father of one that is scared to death of him now because he has no regard or compassion for life. Supposedly 1,000 of them were created under another administration.

ucfireman

She will probably be fired for having a firearm at work. Sad world we’re living in. Prayers for this family
Hope not, a lot are owned and operated by the franchisee so maybe the manager is the owner.

The sammich was just a excuse. This .. er.. person wanted to shoot someone. I mean.. he was standing there looking at his sammich being made, telling them what (and how much) to put on it. They didn't just reach in a box and hand him some pre-made food. He wanted to shoot them for some reason more than just too much mayo. Got a friend in SGA with a swamp full of "pet" gators that would gladly walk this guy out there and nail him to a stump and let the critters have their way with him.
I said the exact same thing, if it wasnt made to your standards, just walk out. You dont pay until you take it. At least at every subway i've been to.

Now other fast food places. They take your money first then screw up the order. Then your either stuck with the screw up or have to wait and fight to get a refund or correction.

chase870

Possum Sox
Interesting. Just met the father of one that is scared to death of him now because he has no regard or compassion for life. Supposedly 1,000 of them were created under another administration.

Don't go talking about Homeland Security like that. After all they're from the Government and here to help

oldfella1962

Criminals of color should not have guns????

Career criminals of any color should not have guns. Technically convicted felons can't have guns, but criminals don't seem to care about any laws too much. Nearly every time there is a gun homicide one of the additional charges filed is "possession of a gun by a convicted felon". Maybe we should keep career violent criminals behind bars. But if we do this, we will be accused of being racist for locking up too many black people disproportionally. Bottom line we can't have our cake and eat it too.